RPGM [Translation Request] Succubus Rhapsodia [Dreamania]

Zethin

Succubus Rhapsodia
Donor
May 14, 2017
My Installer is working properly until it asks me to drag the icon.ico file onto the passwordfield but for some reason it won't work. (I've made sure I installed AttachéCase4 and to use a clean SR with the latest update patch) and made sure both programs are running as administrator. Now I don't know what to do.
What specifically isn't working when you drag it onto the password field? What does it do exactly?

You replaced the installation guide for python for the installation guide for your installer, so I am unsure on what exactly I should do to patch in the newest version of the update using pandas.
The instructions are outdated / no longer apply. You should be using the installer unless it's broken (in which case I need to know what's broken specifically).

If you can't use the installer, you need to erase the Talk folders from your System folder and Mod_Talk folder and replace them with fresh copies, then run the English_Patcher.py again. All you need to do after that is open the Release_0003 folder that's inside the Installer's folder, then copy and paste to your game folder (and overwrite if needed).

SerraFina

Jan 21, 2018
Well it doesn't do anything the window stays there and nothing gets loaded into the password field. When I still press on the decrypt button I only get an error saying the Password being invalid or the encrypted file being damaged or broken and when I click ok on the error message I just get kicked back to the password window.

damndatboi

Dec 8, 2019
My Installer is working properly until it asks me to drag the icon.ico file onto the passwordfield but for some reason it won't work. (I've made sure I installed AttachéCase4 and to use a clean SR with the latest update patch) and made sure both programs are running as administrator. Now I don't know what to do.
go to AttacheCase4s options at the top left and go to settings --> advanced, and make sure "Allow Drag and Drop file instead of password" is ticked.

SerraFina

Jan 21, 2018
Well now I'm getting an ingame error from most fights and those are always for "UK_name" and not only "Game_Enemy" Error.PNG

Zethin

Succubus Rhapsodia
Donor
May 14, 2017
Well now I'm getting an ingame error from most fights and those are always for "UK_name" and not only "Game_Enemy" View attachment 2000942
Make sure you have the latest version of Strange's UI patch from here:

You need to extract the EN_Mod_3042.zip to your game folder. If it's still giving you the error, upload your log file (should be error_log.txt or something in your game folder) so I can take a look.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Zethin

Succubus Rhapsodia
Donor
May 14, 2017
Just a quick status update for those not on ULMF: I've taken the past two weeks off due to IRL needs. Work has resumed on the project, albeit slowly for the next week.

I hope to have Release 0004 out sometime this weekend, but I may put it off until next weekend or make it a smaller release. Moving next week so I'll be busy packing, unpacking, etc.

Last edited:

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Hello, i download 1.20 ver game and start english installer, but it's stop on this momemt. What i need to do? I have atcs4220

Zethin

Succubus Rhapsodia
Donor
May 14, 2017
Hello, i download 1.20 ver game and start english installer, but it's stop on this momemt. What i need to do? I have atcs4220
The Installer checks the folder it's inside of for the required .atc file and only downloads it if necessary. It also checks for any non-200 HTTP response codes, which tells me the installer is downloading the file as intended. You just need to wait. The file is large and the server that serves the file has very slow speeds.

I may look at including a progress bar for the download in a later release.

Last edited:

Zethin

Succubus Rhapsodia
Donor
May 14, 2017
Either use the installer to update or manually patch and maintain the game installation yourself. This translation is under development. It is not ready for release. Do not use pre-patched versions of someone else's game and then come here asking for help. I've already had this happen multiple times and every time the bug was because someone had an outdated version of the game/patch.

If you need help with the installer, post what issue you're having specifically.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Goruru

Jun 23, 2017
I'm having an issue with the English patch installation. I read through your instructions and read through the readme of the corresponding UI Patch. The instructions on the command prompt lead to the Plains, Hills, and Cages mod files (except for the M-Z one, but maybe I'm mistaken.), but I never see the "English_Patch_Versions.txt" folder populate anywhere. I attempted it with a clean 1.20 game straight from DL Site. Everything else seems to run fine, but it's all still in Japanese. I tried doing it just the English patch, just the English patch and UI patch, and then with all the files. I still got the same result. Am I missing something?

Zethin

Succubus Rhapsodia
Donor
May 14, 2017
I'm having an issue with the English patch installation. I read through your instructions and read through the readme of the corresponding UI Patch. The instructions on the command prompt lead to the Plains, Hills, and Cages mod files (except for the M-Z one, but maybe I'm mistaken.), but I never see the "English_Patch_Versions.txt" folder populate anywhere. I attempted it with a clean 1.20 game straight from DL Site. Everything else seems to run fine, but it's all still in Japanese. I tried doing it just the English patch, just the English patch and UI patch, and then with all the files. I still got the same result. Am I missing something?
English_Patch_Versions.txt should appear in your game folder. If it's not there after running, it means the installation failed. Open command prompt, CD to the installer directory, and run the .exe. It will likely give you an error or crash altogether. I need to know what the installer actually says and does. Screenshots would greatly help. Things to check:

1. Did the installer download the .atc files into the installer folder (not the game folder)? If there's no .atc files being downloaded, then you should get an error. You need to check your connection to the mod website, specifically on whether you can actually download the files.

2. Are you running the installer from the installer folder, or did you copy it elsewhere? The installer will completely break if it's not run from the folder it came in.