RPGM Partial [Translation request] Stray Dog Fiance [kemono-miti]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Yeah74258

Jul 23, 2021
Bro anyone found the santa suit or can anyone give me a hint how to drigger the events ???
there's a kid in the playground that says he wants to fuck a santa girl. If you don't have cocoa with you, you can interact with him and give him a certain hentai book (not just any hentai book but I don't know which one specifically, just try every single one untill something happens). He will tell you that something fell near the tower to the south of town so you just need to interact with the white and red lantern right below cocoa's house and that's it

Bino00

May 24, 2022
[QUOTE = "coolguy69999, bài: 4983477, thành viên: 1864768"]
người đàn ông, tôi bị mắc kẹt khi bạn phải đặt mật khẩu trên điện thoại trong trường. tôi thích nó cho các bạn nhưng tôi là một kẻ ngu ngốc:(
[/TRÍCH DẪN]

Lordcrincol

Dec 31, 2019
I know that in the gallery you can see this ending but how to have the ending in a game a guide please

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
i repacked the game from my harddrive and uploaded it. Files are decrypted and i have some saves. Best is to start all over new. Have fun

Spartaemos

Apr 19, 2022
I found this link which contains a better translation of this game, in my opinion at least. I don't know if it's the fantia version or not :

• Wow
Reactions: BoycottedGuy

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I found this link which contains a better translation of this game, in my opinion at least. I don't know if it's the fantia version or not :
Blocked by Microsoft. Unsafe?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I had no problem at the time of my post with the download and it still isn't detected by defender on my pc so it seems it's a false positive. If you have doubt don't download it, I can't assure you anything.
Just as an update, I did try another platform and it worked without problem. Thank you for helping.

BobertB

Apr 28, 2023
they are missing some images
View attachment 2275656 View attachment 2275657
and a couple more, don´t you have the original in jap in order to be able insert the missing ones
I Found a one with all images
Wait so you found a file with this missing images? Because my game is sorta stuck once I go into the red crystal because it wont load the scene without the images. Also links dead lol

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote