RPGM Partial [Translation request] Stray Dog Fiance [kemono-miti]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Nov 22, 2018
I got the first ending. It said to get the other dog to help me. How do I do that?

Edit: Nevermind. I figured it out.

Last edited:

SweetOrangeSlices

May 30, 2020
Question-Is anyone keeping track of this game anymore? Also what version is this? I think there may be a new version out by now. I really shouldn't care but It would be nice to have the most up to date version

ajeb2222

Mar 25, 2019
I'm trapped by the code to the mansion safe and Cocoa's room PC help, help, help!
cocoa room pc is her birthday, you can check it from her calender in her room. mansion safe code is from checking 1 of the teddy bear in dog house though i don't really get what's the mansion reward is used for

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Managed to get two endings out of three endings
1. Didnt get the other dog help and ended the game with Coco pregnant (Normal ending)
2. Got other dog help to NTR the MC and gangbanged Coco (Good ending)
3. Coco having collar and having sex near the toilet (Didnt managed to get this)

After getting 2nd ending, I can continue that cleared save file but Coco cannot be found in the game anymore, despite the credit saying "Coco and Taro story continues"

Anyone knows how to get the 3rd ending? I did managed to trigger some sex scenes near the toilet but it didn't lead to anyway.

Reactions: hentai charley

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Part one? Do you mean this game has another part to it that contains the 3rd ending?
Btw, I am not talking about Re stray, it is this game, Stray Dog Fiance

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Part one? Do you mean this game has another part to it that contains the 3rd ending?
Btw, I am not talking about Re stray, it is this game, Stray Dog Fiance
ah ok. i am just curious because you have to kill the other dog at start of the game. how do you get to the threesome?
for your 3. option you have to go to the equipment screen and undress her. add the collar back and that should do it i guess

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
ah ok. i am just curious because you have to kill the other dog at start of the game. how do you get to the threesome?
for your 3. option you have to go to the equipment screen and undress her. add the collar back and that should do it i guess
I see, thank you, I will try it again with new game. For the threesome, don't kill the other dog, instead go to its house and find its dirty secret first, the rest will follow.
EDIT: just found out that you cannot find the dirty secret in new game, ending 1 most likely have to be obtained first.

Last edited:
Reactions: Banality

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
ok. played it with threesome as well. only thing that i am missing is the recording of the sex in the park. and somehow i never got how this video for the boyfriend actually was filmed. i guess in a love hotel, but don't know how to get this. Maybe i have to trade the right Eromag at the right time.... don't know. but the game is still fun. This dog is an absolute asshole and i love it :D

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
by the way: to trigger the hidden scene in the park (Coco and Taro get filmed by the kids) you need to boost dogcocks growth to 200. (licking her Tampons and salvia at her schooldesk)

Reactions: Endomius

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Where can i find cocoa after the sex scene she ignore her bf call
that is close to the end..... i guess, when i remember right, you have to go in the school street to meet the other dog (or maybe this was in the other part... don't know now) but good news: you are almost done with the game

Jojo200

Sep 23, 2021
that is close to the end..... i guess, when i remember right, you have to go in the school street to meet the other dog (or maybe this was in the other part... don't know now) but good news: you are almost done with the game
thanks and how do i trigger the scene in the park i lick her saliva and tampons but dk how to trigger

Last edited:

fire2244

Nov 18, 2020
Does someone know were do I go after the house scenes with the red crystals? Also, does the mansion has a purpose?

Yeah74258

Jul 23, 2021
Does someone know were do I go after the house scenes with the red crystals? Also, does the mansion has a purpose?
there's a safe that needs a code in the mansion. it's inside the room on the left. the code is in the dog's base when you interact with a doll

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote