RPGM Partial [Translation Request] School Girl Courage Test 5 [1.6f + DLC1+2+3+4][T-ENTA-P]

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
Here are some English MLT translate versions but some can't translate because not easy game so been modified

Edit: Link Dead

Last edited:

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Here some English MLT translate version but some can't translate because not easy this game so been modified

Thankks but... I absolutely didn't understand anything, as almost everything is still in japanese...
And it seems to be evry much into peing :sick:

Reactions: Hentai7777

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
Thankks but... I absolutely didn't understand anything, as almost everything is still in japanese...
And it seems to be evry much into peing :sick:
you could try we lucky this guy do all the work even I give up to this project, it keeps crashing most of the time and the game need Japanese word to run correctly

Reactions: Hentai7777

Jul 9, 2019
anyway to transfer the newest dlc onto the translated version?The eng translation is missing 3 girls :/

Phaz91

Jun 10, 2021
I managed to translate most of the game, but it's still a work in progress.
I posted it on another forum though, joined here today. :)
it's still WIP

Edit: Here's the link to my project (ulmf.org):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Just finished an update with edited pictures.

Last edited:

zordon7

Jul 28, 2019
I thought the Feet play was in this update to.. seems broken/ not there, when used with the eng translation says images not found

zordon7

Jul 28, 2019
Foot job image files is missing so scene is broken in the version linked here. anyone got a working version?