RPGM Partial [Translation Request] School Girl Courage Test 5 [1.6f + DLC1+2+3+4][T-ENTA-P]

Palillo

Sep 17, 2018
If you need an english translator im not too shaby and im free :D
I have no idea about translating games, I just looked it up and uploaded it to make it easier for those who want to translate it. So if you are interested in translating it, go ahead.

Reactions: Armelle69

OliverQn26

Aug 17, 2020
Ok so i was wondering if yall would like a txt document with all the worts translated in order ofcourse for the game i could even do something with images because i couldnt find a way to change the actuall language in the game?

Reactions: Armelle69

Docf

Jun 1, 2017
Ok so i was wondering if yall would like a txt document with all the worts translated in order ofcourse for the game i could even do something with images because i couldnt find a way to change the actuall language in the game?
Better than nothing. Is it one of those games that uses pics for buttons instead of actual text?

OliverQn26

Aug 17, 2020
it has pictures and text but i take pictures of each text and put a translated version on top of it if that makes sense :)

Reactions: Nhynx

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
[/QUOTE
Someone post up the image of the scary thing we can use. But i need a translation of thing we can do to the girl, girls so i don't miss clicking on the wrong option.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
I awready figured that part out i can make a quick guide for each girl if you want its easyer than translating thats why its going slow :D
ANYTHING would be great to know what i picking is correct, to bang them. I 'm also use ppls scary tatic's but some work, some incomplete.

OliverQn26

Aug 17, 2020
It might open in a newtab if it does that just copy everything and paste it on a notepad or whatever your using :)

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Ok i made a guide on what you need to do hope it works its in NP++ someone try it and let me know how it goes
can you put images of the option choice went the girl are faint on right side of the guide so it show what they are so ,i don't get confuse by reading the other choices by mistake and mess up the fun thank you.

VidyaNoz

Apr 7, 2021
+1 to wanting a translation. (Having a guide is cool, and I can appreciate you doing it, but i'd still like the experience the game itself. Thanks though!)

Reactions: Nhynx