• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed None [Translation Request] [RJ300928] Captured Adventurer

ChiIleDgay

Jul 20, 2020
sorry, had finals during that time and forgot to send it. Here you go
Hey i tried to use your version and just launch it without any changes but when i try to make a new game i'm stuck on the "now loading..." screen

maybe if anyone got a save so i can try

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2018
Hey i tried to use your version and just launch it without any changes but when i try to make a new game i'm stuck on the "now loading..." screen

maybe if anyone got a save so i can try
how strange, it should work, how long does the loading screen last?

ChiIleDgay

Jul 20, 2020
how strange, it should work, how long does the loading screen last?
minimum one hour haven't seen further can't i've only seen the loading screen and starting screen nothing else i'm checking the rpgmakers forums seems like some people are having same issues on rpgmaker

Oct 24, 2018
minimum one hour haven't seen further can't i've only seen the loading screen and starting screen nothing else i'm checking the rpgmakers forums seems like some people are having same issues on rpgmaker
do other rpgmaker games work fine on your computer?

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
try to change wherey you put the game folder, long af directory can make the game failed to run too.
other than that, tbh idk what else can cause that

ChiIleDgay

Jul 20, 2020
Apparently the issue I'm having is usually caused by file not loading (such as fonts, deleting one font prevented the game from even going to the starting screen just "now loading") which gets me stuck in the "now loading..." screen when i try to play, which is weird because I used Luigi the skull's link which worked fine on your side but not mine

all my games are in the same folder and this game is the ONLY ONE to have this issue Unlucky :(
I tried using previous versions but with no success + tried redownloading the game 3 times in case I messed up the download

Andy62

Apr 30, 2020
Apparently the issue I'm having is usually caused by file not loading (such as fonts, deleting one font prevented the game from even going to the starting screen just "now loading") which gets me stuck in the "now loading..." screen when i try to play, which is weird because I used Luigi the skull's link which worked fine on your side but not mine

all my games are in the same folder and this game is the ONLY ONE to have this issue Unlucky :(
I tried using previous versions but with no success + tried redownloading the game 3 times in case I messed up the download
Hi,
I don't know if you already fixed your problem but you need to set your system locale to japense. Don't forget to re-extract the .zip after the reboot. Here's the tutorial:

ChiIleDgay

Jul 20, 2020
Hi,
I don't know if you already fixed your problem but you need to set your system locale to japense. Don't forget to re-extract the .zip after the reboot. Here's the tutorial:
Hey! i had already fixed the issue after finnaly questionning the file name (corrupted file name) after i extracted it

i needed to extract and press ctrl+Eand set it to japanese to correctly extract (with winrar)

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I got that other game from Yamada Workshop called but my text hooker can't attach to it or give any hooks. Any help?