Others [Translation Request] [RJ01132868] College life [faculty]

iksandtk

May 11, 2018
I don't see any save here bro :0
idk where save is at i said earlier in the thread that if anyone finds the location of save ill drop mine but all its really going to do is give you the option to start a new game with the hacking and empathy stat maxxed. theres no gallery or anything like that in the game.

Eonyx

Apr 18, 2023
Rus Version - Острове наслаждений

darkiedark

Jan 3, 2018
i dont know why but sometimes the image are buged and in the class room the hacking mini game is not triggered sorry for the bad english ..... someone can help me?
Just like I mentioned two posts above: some versions downloaded from some sites have bugged out hacking game. That is why I was asking Itksandtk to share his version. As he claimed that the hacking was doing just fine.

RE: Just tried version which Itksandtk shared.... still no images on the hacking game.... So that's really strange. I wonder if that has anything to do with the system itself? I'm on Win 10. Anyone who managed get the game going - share your insight please. The first hacking game is available in the morning of the day 3

Last edited:

darkiedark

Jan 3, 2018

this is mine i just compressed the folder idk if it has my save or not

Thanks for the share! The save file location is somewhat strange... C:\Users\YOUR USER HERE\AppData\LocalLow\College life is where you can find it. Has Player log.txt file. But as i removed mine and restarted the game it still showed me my old saves.... so there might be someother spot it gathers info from. But as far as the more or less safe bet - location above should be enough I believe.