Others [Translation Request] [RJ01132868] College life [faculty]

Crisba05

Oct 4, 2021

Descargen el AutoTranslator-ReiPatcher y luego descompriman en la carpeta base.

The Alpacalypse

Aug 27, 2021
Tried using the Unity AutoTranslator with this, but my game randomly freezes during conversations, so that's a no-go for me.

DWYA8888

Jul 18, 2022
PLS, guys, if you find save, share with us! This game full in jap and totaly not know wtf need doing ((((

iksandtk

May 11, 2018
PLS, guys, if you find save, share with us! This game full in jap and totaly not know wtf need doing ((((
find me the save location and ill drop mine. theres no gallery unfortunately though so youll still have to play through the game. ide suggest you follow the guide i posted earlier and just clear the game on your own. it has the locations of where each girl will be at on each day and if there is an H scene it will tell you what day and where they are.

qwe!!

Apr 18, 2021
I really don't get the hacking class. I can read Japanese but still have no clue...

DWYA8888

Jul 18, 2022
find me the save location and ill drop mine. theres no gallery unfortunately though so youll still have to play through the game. ide suggest you follow the guide i posted earlier and just clear the game on your own. it has the locations of where each girl will be at on each day and if there is an H scene it will tell you what day and where they are.
C:\Users\Asus\AppData\LocalLow

DWYA8888

Jul 18, 2022
i not undested this guide... password? what password? this guide write by UFO :)

• Haha
Reactions: RoyallMillkTeaa

lovely12512

Apr 3, 2023
Kaya (a brunette, pictured on a board on the bed in her room) Postic - 2003 KPOP
Yuka (long-haired girl with big breasts, her room is in a scientific style) Hope - ENOC
야사(금발, 그녀의 방 벽에는 드레스와 수영복 등 옷이 가득하다) 포스틱은 TEEENKAWAZU\
hacking password

Last edited:

iksandtk

May 11, 2018
i not undested this guide... password? what password? this guide write by UFO :)
the password is for when you do the hacking minigame on their pc when you go to their room and they arent there. you get 2 options and one of them is to hack their stuff. if you do it just type those passwords in depending on which girls room you went to

darkiedark

Jan 3, 2018
the password is for when you do the hacking minigame on their pc when you go to their room and they arent there. you get 2 options and one of them is to hack their stuff. if you do it just type those passwords in depending on which girls room you went to
Hey bud. Would yo mind sharing the game you have? Two different site I got it from both have hacking classes bugged. You'd be doing a huge favor for this community :) Thanks in advance and Happy New Year, fellow fappers F95ers

iksandtk

May 11, 2018
Hey bud. Would yo mind sharing the game you have? Two different site I got it from both have hacking classes bugged. You'd be doing a huge favor for this community :) Thanks in advance and Happy New Year, fellow fappers F95ers

this is mine i just compressed the folder idk if it has my save or not

Reactions: darkiedark

Hige92

Jun 10, 2019
i dont know why but sometimes the image are buged and in the class room the hacking mini game is not triggered sorry for the bad english ..... someone can help me?