• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Red Haired Demon / Akagami No Kishin (RJ233372)

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
isn't there an official page for this game on this forum? if not where can i download it?
Game was banned from the forum due to rule 7, any posts linking to a download also get deleted by mods.
It's annoying, but you'll have to search elsewhere for it.

Pypeii

May 25, 2019
Did anyone have trial version 0.4 for NukoMajin new game ( 穢れゆく蒼銀 ) " Kegare yuku Aoi gin " ??
Just curious because Nuko sensei has made a lot of progress posts about this game on Ciel . .

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: shandi04

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
I finally got through, and god fucking damn it Kagura. I waited so long to play it specifically for bugs to be fixed, but they never fixed talk button with Gold, which is broken very early on. Until the end of the game Agnis continued saying that she didn't hear from him, and will talk next day. She never got an opportunity, because of the malicious powers of Kagura translators, and they're easily more threatening than Agnis herself could ever hope to be - talk button will simply act as return button, just as 2 other return buttons in the same dialogue options for some reason.

Other than that it's easily a 5 star game, didn't regret playing it at all. Hard to call it a "hentai game", it's more like a tale, with a lot of great hentai artwork. Funny enough, her face is one of the last things i'd consider attractive about this game. Scenes, personality, plot and music i liked better.
Did they ever fix this?

Kuzukuz

Apr 20, 2021
is 1.04 the newest version? cause i tried the game, and i am already stuck??? i tried to talk to gold and task report, and then after bla-bla, its just skipped into the bedroom, with the screen smaller, but nothing happen, if there a save file, can someone kindly share it? i tried some save in this thread, but its just broke the game

MightGuy2024

Mar 23, 2024
Game was banned from the forum due to rule 7, any posts linking to a download also get deleted by mods.
It's annoying, but you'll have to search elsewhere for it.
Where did you guys download it :/
I want to download this game with translations

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
how to get this game i dont get it all other games have a download link
There is a download link two posts above yours, my dude.
As to why you can't download it like normal: It's banned here. If you still want to know why, I'd suggest reading up on the thread.

Jul 23, 2023
What's the difference between this one above and one from the russian site?
The russian size is about 877 mb, this one is only 764 mb, both versions claimed to be having English patch translation and 1.04 version respectively.

Any explanation?

upd. Is this version with shota content?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes