• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Red Haired Demon / Akagami No Kishin (RJ233372)

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
Not as far as I know. But it is the dev's second best selling game behind GOLD SCIENTIST, so chances are high if enough interest persists. Just don't hold your breath for it. He does take his time with making the games.
I was about to download that one actually, they have other games that seem interesting like the Golden Sorcery Doll or this one whose title has not even been translated

Reactions: wa2an

wa2an

Aug 31, 2022
I was about to download that one actually, they have other games that seem interesting like the Golden Sorcery Doll or this one whose title has not even been translated
金色の冷笑 it's was good in my opinion, but the story little short and I heard rumors dev will make that knight girl side story.
and here they just make a new game but it seems will release in late Jul.

Reactions: Mayra

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
金色の冷笑 it's was good in my opinion, but the story little short and I heard rumors dev will make that knight girl side story.
You know japanese or the game is translated somewhere? I would be interested in playing it. Also will keep an eye on that new one, seems interesting. Thank you.

yume11

Nov 12, 2020
That's a different dev working on it, Nuko Majin is just providing the art. Not involved in the story or gameplay.

Jun 18, 2019
Is the sequel confirmed? Man I would settle for a DLC even.
What also sounds as a tease all the time is that she mentions (in her thoughts) that nobody is able to impregnate her. There was some mystical explanation about it that only certain "perfect fits" can do so, which would make it even more fun if it was genuine, nice and cool blonde dude. xD

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes