RPGM [Translation Request] ぽんこつ王女ユスティの廃村開拓記

d0rky

Dec 23, 2018
Failure Princess Justy's Abandoned Village Reconstruction

lightly edited MTL(poetry should be about as strong as in the first game -Failure Witch Iris)

Only use this with the Original Japanese version of the game.
9.7MB

Last edited:

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
can u reupload?
People edited it and made it better, there's other mega links with better MTL and stuff. If you need it, I can reupload it(If I still have it), but it would be better if you just took one of the other links, since they're more complete and have fixed stuff

123emrex123

Feb 16, 2018
People edited it and made it better, there's other mega links with better MTL and stuff. If you need it, I can reupload it(If I still have it), but it would be better if you just took one of the other links, since they're more complete and have fixed stuff
i cant see it can u send me the link?

Futanaddict

Dec 25, 2019
Curious to know where I can find those links too, it'd be much appreciated!

Milfysenpai

Dec 31, 2018
Do you still have it??