RPGM [Translation Request] ぽんこつ王女ユスティの廃村開拓記

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Being honest i think the first one but i cant remember, i will try with the second one again just in case :)
the one I done is the first one I gotten missing image error and I used that one that Semondemon shared

and edit the one that Zetsuko shared and replace the code back to Japaneses

after I have change it back I played the game to the end and I never gotten this error

Reactions: Yank00

Yank00

Jan 1, 2019
the one I done is the first one I gotten missing image error and I used that one that Semondemon shared

and edit the one that Zetsuko shared and replace the code back to Japaneses

after I have change it back I played the game to the end and I never gotten this error

Thank you, will try your method.

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Using the translation linked on the last page, I seem to be having some trouble learning some of Sanya's shooting techniques, since all of the bullet types seem to require their own bullet type skill in order to learn (so to learn the smokescreen bullet has having the smokescreen bullet already learnt in order to learn it), if that makes sense. Perhaps this is a default game mechanic and not a bug, certainly seems like one though.

Very good game btw, would be great to get a proper tranlsation of this but the MTL is definitely tolerable.

OTSDARVA

Aug 19, 2019
I'm assuming saves from the normal game wont work in the MTL version? Would love to have a full save to make sure I have all the scenes!

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Using the translation linked on the last page, I seem to be having some trouble learning some of Sanya's shooting techniques, since all of the bullet types seem to require their own bullet type skill in order to learn (so to learn the smokescreen bullet has having the smokescreen bullet already learnt in order to learn it), if that makes sense. Perhaps this is a default game mechanic and not a bug, certainly seems like one though.

Very good game btw, would be great to get a proper tranlsation of this but the MTL is definitely tolerable.
I have the same problem, it's a bit weird, and I also think it might be a bug.

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017

Abandoned village reclamation of Princess Ponkotsu Justy
Overview:
This work "Princess Ponkotsu Princess Justy's Abandoned Village Pioneer" is a sequel to the previous work "Iris the Fallen Witch and the Philosopher's Stone". However, these two works have different protagonists, and each is a completed work, so You can enjoy it without any problems even if you do not play the previous work. Thank you for your cooperation.​

Release Date: 2021-01-08
Developer: Colonel Sikorsky
Censored: Yes
Version: unknown
Translation by: Zetsuko
Fixed by: Rayminator
Language: English (MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
Can you re-upload the MTL version. It seems to have been deleted.