RPGM [Translation Request] Pandara Quest [Takion MELO]

BlaKawKebab

Jul 25, 2017
RIGHT??? i think this one is the last one he's made that has actual sex stuff--he has like, two or three other ones after this and they're just "oh the girl's clothing breaks"

like, even though Drink Bar Maids had kinda "meh" gameplay, DBM Regression had basically none, and his Demon Lord game also had pretty close to none, the sex scenes in all of those are really great, plus it's admirable that they're not just generic RPGMaker games with no soul in them. but now it's like "oh it's like this super basic thing where you jump across the map with a gun and if you shoot a girl her boobs out"
Actually, there's seems to be an experimental Unity-based game inside his Fantia. Seems to be an open world kind with armor break and defeat H. You can find that on the 2nd to the latest post.

Oh, and it's behind a ¥1k sub paywall, sadly...

iiiooopp

Jan 17, 2022
(sorry for english is not my first langue) i find out that TakionMELO created rpg maker game with animated sex scenes. but i can't find it anymore also this was not translated to english or any other langue expert japanese and have defeat sex scene with dog enemes main character was black lost battle at start of the game and you must go to nearest city for protection then you start actual game with club and rags. is hard to find this game because is not in dlsite. did some men of culture can find it with full save and tell others TakionMELO games that are not in dlsite

honkuma

Oct 29, 2017
Idk if anyone still wanted the translation of this game but here you are, the MLT :HideThePain:

There are some parts that are hand edits by myself but most 90% are MLT, So don't expect much

I used Translator++ for translation, if anyone wants to work on this for better quality please do have the original trans file.

(There are also some parts I didn't translate or edit due I don't wanna massing the game system + The skill deck edits go some bug that doesn't display what each skill card does unless start the battle to check them up what they do)

Mor34R

Nov 18, 2023
++++++I hope there will be updates here, Takion Melo, great drawing

Last edited: