• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [Translation Request] Pandara Quest [Takion MELO]

Mar 19, 2018
i've tried to play this game before in Japanese, and honestly it feels impossible to know what you're supposed to do without a translation. i really like TakionMELO's artstyle, with his unabashed obsession with strong women that have gargantuan gazongas--so hopefully someone translates this soon enough!

also the MEGA link didn't need a password for me either, but i wouldn't be surprised if it's kimochi.info

Reactions: simple_yet_shaded

UrbanDrench

Dec 25, 2019
i've tried to play this game before in Japanese, and honestly it feels impossible to know what you're supposed to do without a translation. i really like TakionMELO's artstyle, with his unabashed obsession with strong women that have gargantuan gazongas--so hopefully someone translates this soon enough!

also the MEGA link didn't need a password for me either, but i wouldn't be surprised if it's kimochi.info
I really wish he would make games again like he did with Drink bar maid. He mostly just makes clothing break games with no actual sexual content besides watching his girls get their armor torn off.

Reactions: GracefulDarkness
Mar 19, 2018
I really wish he would make games again like he did with Drink bar maid. He mostly just makes clothing break games with no actual sexual content besides watching his girls get their armor torn off.
RIGHT??? i think this one is the last one he's made that has actual sex stuff--he has like, two or three other ones after this and they're just "oh the girl's clothing breaks"

like, even though Drink Bar Maids had kinda "meh" gameplay, DBM Regression had basically none, and his Demon Lord game also had pretty close to none, the sex scenes in all of those are really great, plus it's admirable that they're not just generic RPGMaker games with no soul in them. but now it's like "oh it's like this super basic thing where you jump across the map with a gun and if you shoot a girl her boobs out"

Reactions: UrbanDrench