[Translation Request] Oyako Rankan

pan12010

May 10, 2020
I've done a partial translation a long time ago that translates everything other than the story.
It makes it easier to play.

Apparently, mangagamer has a deal with Alicesoft so I expect them to translate this game at some point.
Well since nobody seems to pick up this game so I would take upon myself to translate this masterpiece. Should I just make a post somewhere or should I just inform my translation intent and post the progress at the Oyako-rankan page in f95zone. Mostly I would just translate the script in .ain file and use the interface from kR1pt0n1t3.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Well since nobody seems to pick up this game so I would take upon myself to translate this masterpiece. Should I just make a post somewhere or should I just inform my translation intent and post the progress at the Oyako-rankan page in f95zone. Mostly I would just translate the script in .ain file and use the interface from kR1pt0n1t3.

will you translate it? O_O.

WOW, YOU ARE MY HERO.

pan12010

May 10, 2020
Well, at the very least I will translate Yukino's route since she's my favorite. At best I will translate the whole game depending on my free time and motivation. I already looked at the script and I'm now waiting for someone's response to officially start it.

Ice440

Oct 7, 2018
Yes please make your own post and update us on the progress of the translation I really want to play this game in English.

pan12010

May 10, 2020
It seems like there's no translation post here in f95zone. I guess I'll make one in fuwanovel or ulmf.

pan12010

May 10, 2020
Does anybody know how to add new text lines with alice-tools software? For the moment using ainedit -t, I can only edit the already existing line, which sometimes forces me to reduce some words cuz I don't have enough space.

Reactions: Ice440

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I'm interested in this very much since its NTR BUT you can prevent it. You only have yourself to blame if you get cucked :4Head: