[Translation Request] Oyako Rankan

DiGrip

May 13, 2018
This game looks pretty cool, till now only a prologue translation has been done and the rest of the game still needs to be translated. Would be cool if someone picks up this game to translate. Here's the link:
Original Language:Japanese

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
I've done a partial translation a long time ago that translates everything other than the story.
It makes it easier to play.

Apparently, mangagamer has a deal with Alicesoft so I expect them to translate this game at some point.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I've done a partial translation a long time ago that translates everything other than the story.

Apparently, mangagamer has a deal with Alicesoft so I expect them to translate this game at some point.
It's that prologue patch? Or yours is completely another one? Even so, thank you so much for sharing this. At least for the UI things can be simple, though the story it's the most interesting.

Reactions: VermillioN

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
As it says in the link the prologue is that patch from vndb that someone else made. Although, they say the prologue translation is pretty bad, but I still added it.

Reactions: brynhildr

kidlat1x

Mar 27, 2017

How do i install your translation?

Naru100

Jun 13, 2017

After i applied your patch I cant load any of my saves. I get an error message

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Well, why is that so confusing to you?
Because what's saved inside your save file is different.
You should have applied the patch before you started playing the game.

JJ125

Aug 11, 2017

The link has been deleted can you reupload it please?
The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
The account that created this link has been terminated due to multiple violations of our .

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Personally I will always find Oyako Rankan the best game in how it manages NTR, if you focus on the girl you like she is protected, but if you are trying to get a harem ending then you are gonna have a bad time (you can achieve the harem ending if you do it really good).

I just like that you earn the harem rather than having it fall from the sky, and no bullshit of horrible conditions for a male NPC to be interested in a girl or the NTR being optional rather than avoidable.

(difference between optional and avoidable is, in the first one you choose if x happen directly, in the second one if you achieve y conditions you evade it)

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Add " " in front of the link below.
#F!6aQyHIhb!fxBxIso9m0soxJbgDoeXWw

The folder contains partial translations for:

Partial for Heartful Maman isn't completely finished, but most of the stuff I wanted to translate I did.

To apply the translation, first extract, then copy content inside the game folder and overwrite.

JJ125

Aug 11, 2017
Add " " in front of the link below.
#F!6aQyHIhb!fxBxIso9m0soxJbgDoeXWw

The folder contains partial translations for:

Partial for Heartful Maman isn't completely finished, but most of the stuff I wanted to translate I did.

To apply the translation, first extract, then copy content inside the game folder and overwrite.
Thank you so much for the upload.

Reactions: N3koGuy
D

Deleted member 218353

I also +1 to this. Apparently the guy (forgot his name) who originally did the prologue translation consulted MangaGamer about it and then suddenly decided to abandon the translation. Another person called Sanahtlig had posted about a translation for Oyako Rankan in Mangagamer but they ended up deleting the post so not sure if they will even provide a translation.

Also @classy you can just search in google heartful maman download and it's literally the first link.

drew

May 19, 2017
THATS IT PLEASE Do more translation in NTR VN games please........ PLEASE...

punkie701

Feb 25, 2018
I personally play VN for its story, not just CGs. So it would be wonderful if it is completely translated.

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
There are not enough VNs with NTR in English, I hope someone makes a complete translation of Oyako Rankan :'(

• Haha
Reactions: PeteHanson