RPGM Completed None [Translation Request]モンスター娘に滅ぼされた村

bio54321

Feb 17, 2022
replace the data file and the js file, with those in my link, I used translator++ and the game is now in English
Js file :
Data file :
Sorry for bothering you but was trying to see if you can post the files again they are missing

Felipefern12

Sep 20, 2022
replace the data file and the js file, with those in my link, I used translator++ and the game is now in English
Js file :
Data file :
It says that the files do not exist.

Ahoura

Sep 22, 2018
I'm currently on vacation so I have no access to my files, Once I got back I will definitely restore the download links.

Reactions: KingCorgi13

DStrix

Jul 20, 2017
hello, when i try to download the files from the updated link it doesn't let me download them unless i upgrade to MediaFire Premium. Can u upload them to a free download link plz ?

Ahoura

Sep 22, 2018
hello, when i try to download the files from the updated link it doesn't let me download them unless i upgrade to MediaFire Premium. Can u upload them to a free download link plz ?
I don't have MediaFire Premium, You might've reached the download limit on your free account.

SewerslvtEnd

Jun 3, 2022
Don't even bother with this bro, i got the premium trial version just for the download and the game doesn't work cause it's missing a file in the img folder. If I can find a way to get it to work I'll upload it here tho.

ZAIK0

Nov 22, 2019
Hello,
Here is the new game from the same creator, there is a link with the story of the first game, I posted it on Gofile like that it is free however I do not know if the link will work for a long time enjoy it while it is available :