• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed None [Translation Request]モンスター娘に滅ぼされた村

Sep 20, 2019
finally I bought the game, I was tired of not finding it the game, go download it on my free link (y) :
Whenever I leave the cell and attempt to exit the church it says it failed to load an image. If anyone could send me their file so I can fix mine that'd be great!

Reactions: ZAIK0

ZAIK0

Nov 22, 2019
Whenever I leave the cell and attempt to exit the church it says it failed to load an image. If anyone could send me their file so I can fix mine that'd be great!
when you have to extract the file with winrar in a folder, first go to the winrar options and select ''name encoding'' and set it to Japanese, then you extract the file into the folder and normally you will not have any bug

Sep 20, 2019
when you have to extract the file with winrar in a folder, first go to the winrar options and select ''name encoding'' and set it to Japanese, then you extract the file into the folder and normally you will not have any bug
Thank you very much, I've actually had this problem many times in the past. Now I can play games I never used to be able to.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ZAIK0

Yrghthemighty

Apr 5, 2020
replace the data file and the js file, with those in my link, I used translator++ and the game is now in English
Js file :
Data file :
Hey Zaiko, hate to ask but could you reupload the Data file as a single .zip. The site seems a lil scuffed, most of the files are blocked because "server traffic"...

Kealoz

Oct 24, 2018
Y'all know that there is a MTL a literally a few posts above
You just need to do some work and replace the files

We're asking for a proper translation, not MTL. Calling an MTL a translation is like calling a crackhead's insane gibbering a well-structured conversation.

Kealoz

Oct 24, 2018
I dunno man, I have met some pretty eloquent crackheads in my time
Still, take what you can or be the change you want to see
I guess I'll have to do the former unless someone steps up; I learned writing smut for games and the enjoyment of others a few years back that I can't get off to my own words.