• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Flash Translation Request: Mayuri-sama no Jintai Jikkenshits

• Thread starter Deleted member 2738
  • Start date
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Puhtaytou

May 19, 2018
A bit laggy, but overall, it seems to work. Thx!
Sorry for the late reply!
Seems like lag regarding flash on joiplay in some case occurs in android 11+ due to the 'secure' folder permissions and restructuring. Works flawlessly on a xiaomi note 4 while lags on a poco f1 on android 11.

Oct 26, 2020
I tried translating it and it was not really difficult.

I have translated the menu buttons, screen text, sex action buttons for Orihime, Yoruichi and Soi Fon (they all are the same) and a few lines of conversation for Orihime. I'll work on this one after completing my ongoing project.

can you give me the download link of the game

Puhtaytou

May 19, 2018
can you teach me how to play it?
Search for joiplay in playstore, sign up for beta testing, install, add game and point executable file towards start.swf, start game, remember me whenever you fap to it, also remember that god and the fbi are always watching you fap to it.

defrosterz

Dec 13, 2017
Search for joiplay in playstore, sign up for beta testing, install, add game and point executable file towards start.swf, start game, remember me whenever you fap to it, also remember that god and the fbi are always watching you fap to it.
i keep crashing bro idk why , the character didnt show up

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes