Flash Translation Request: Mayuri-sama no Jintai Jikkenshits

• Thread starter Deleted member 2738
  • Start date
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

madbasic

Sep 15, 2016
Update

Rangiku is completely translated and that also finally completes the translation of v5.0.

Have fun :)

thank you (y) but can you post with different link? I and other cannot access anonfiles

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
Harribel, Masaki and Kukkaku is missing in the 5.0
They are the DLC characters. They hadn't been included in the 5.0 version when I started the translation. ray.doe is translating a newer version with the DLC characters though. You can find them there.

Reactions: Puhtaytou

LanguishAbomina

Dec 12, 2020
Update

Rangiku is completely translated and that also finally completes the translation of v5.0.

Have fun :)

orihime's vaginal intercourse is mistranslated in some places, it just uses text for anal instead

ray.doe

May 21, 2019
Here's an .

What's new:
-Translation of a loooooot of lines

I'm about to lose my mind with the amount of things I'm doing to be honest.
I originally planned to translate all of the drugged states within this year but in order to avoid killing myself I'm suspending translating for now and will continue next year.

またね!

Soulisu

May 24, 2018
Here's an .

What's new:

I originally planned to translate all of the drugged states within this year but in order to avoid killing myself I'm suspending translating for now and will continue next year.

またね!
Take a well deserved break. Translating over 1k things sounds like absolute hell on its own. Also a huge thank you to you.

Reactions: asseata07

angerybro

May 7, 2020
Here's an .

What's new:

またね!
hey man, you do what you need to stay health.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes