RPGM Completed None [Translation Request] Married Man Makes My Girl His On-Site Wife

LLawliet35

Oct 17, 2021
I made a translation. This is mostly just an attempt to satisfy my curiosity with the translation process, so this is unedited MTL with google and sugoi. Poetry expected. I included the translator++ project save, so anyone keen on doing a manual edit is free to work off it.

Use ver 2.00 on page 2. Move folders into www folder. Delete the .trans file if you don't need it.

Edit 1: Added the change from aNTiReal and word wrapping.
Edit 2: Added new download link.
I keep getting and error saying failed to load plugins after using the trasnlation

Reactions: CutieLvr

ZNyubMKfvM

Jul 19, 2018
I keep getting and error saying failed to load plugins after using the trasnlation
Unfortunately it's been a while since I did the translation. I've migrated to a linux PC, none of the translation tools work here and I'm no longer doing any translations. I'm not sure I can provide support any further. Hopefully someone picks it up.

You might want to check if your rpgm runtime packages are properly installed or try to redownload the game. Sorry I can't help more than this.

774edde

Mar 23, 2021
Their next game is coming out later this month(hopefully) Seems to be more ntr.

EDIT: Author says its gonna be delayed to next month....

Last edited: