RPGM Completed None [Translation Request] Married Man Makes My Girl His On-Site Wife

Theberkster

Jan 30, 2019
I made a translation. This is mostly just an attempt to satisfy my curiosity with the translation process, so this is unedited MTL with google and sugoi. Poetry expected. I included the translator++ project save, so anyone keen on doing a manual edit is free to work off it.

Use ver 2.00 on page 2. Move folders into www folder. Delete the .trans file if you don't need it.

Edit 1: Added the change from aNTiReal and word wrapping.
Can you please repost?
Link is dead

Faceface13

May 21, 2021
I made a translation. This is mostly just an attempt to satisfy my curiosity with the translation process, so this is unedited MTL with google and sugoi. Poetry expected. I included the translator++ project save, so anyone keen on doing a manual edit is free to work off it.

Use ver 2.00 on page 2. Move folders into www folder. Delete the .trans file if you don't need it.

The link works, but every time i hit download, it just takes me to a site that tries to download an iso called "your file is ready." Is that the right thing or did I install a virus?

aNTiReal

Jun 29, 2019
The link works, but every time i hit download, it just takes me to a site that tries to download an iso called "your file is ready." Is that the right thing or did I install a virus?
Just click on "download now". If it doesn't download anything but takes you to another website, then install an adblocker.

ZNyubMKfvM

Jul 19, 2018
I added a new link for the same file. Let me know if it works.

Jupitermon

Feb 6, 2021

Edit 2: Added new download link.
The gofile is dead, can you reupload please