RPGM Completed None [Translation Request] Married Man Makes My Girl His On-Site Wife

citrusflavored

May 17, 2021
theres a MTL?
I made a translation. This is mostly just an attempt to satisfy my curiosity with the translation process, so this is unedited MTL with google and sugoi. Poetry expected. I included the translator++ project save, so anyone keen on doing a manual edit is free to work off it.

1. Download ver 2.00 on page 2. I've tested depositfiles link to be working, and the password is "hentaibedta".
2. Download attachment.
3. Unzip and move into 既婚男の現地妻にされたカノジョVer.2.00/www/, replacing the entire data folder.

Edit 1: Included the change from aNTiReal and word wrapping.
Edit 2: Added new download link.
Edit 3: Replaced download link.
Edit 4: Added new download link.
Edit 5: Added attachment. I've lost anything to do with the translation and uploading the files onto filehosting sites never seems to work. Making it a native f95 attachment instead. Hopefully the link will be permanent this time.
Hopefully I did this right, but yeah I just used the file there.

LinkR34

Dec 9, 2017
I've uploaded the game (japanese version) on Gofile and Workupload if you want a different host

Gofile:

Workupload:

Reactions: jaden_yuki

Luu52

Jul 13, 2022
I've uploaded the game (japanese version) on Gofile and Workupload if you want a different host

Gofile:

Workupload:
Gofile "File no longer exist" plus the password

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v1.0.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.