None [Translation Request] Mama To Boku No Karada No Shikumi Okaa-San Ni Nakadashi Shitara Oyakoukou Na Sekai

zone plus

Jul 4, 2021
This game seems to have problems with some of the text scaling settings that some users use and that is sometimes enabled by default on modern Windows versions. I noticed this tends to be the cause of the game not running when you install the game correctly, try to launch it with the shortcut or executable, and it displays a Japanese error message saying something about 1024 x 768 while the screen resolution should be higher than that.

To fix it, simply:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another user mentioned an error message a few years ago with a screenshot which said something about "CG" along with some Japanese text. I don't know the exact cause, but I was also getting this error but only when running the recommended Windows compatibility mode settings. The only thing I can recommend is try turning off compatibility mode if it is on and instead using the above steps.

At least I can confirm that after doing the above steps and installing the Sugoi Visual Novel patch mentioned by capnmack, I was able to get the game and machine translation working on a modern Windows 11 pc.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Wtf i download it, when i opened it, a text show with japanese word means game not installed, what should i do now?
As far as I know this is the translation patch only. You still have to "get" the original Japanese game from somewhere.