None [Translation Request] Mama To Boku No Karada No Shikumi Okaa-San Ni Nakadashi Shitara Oyakoukou Na Sekai

Rethina

Jul 25, 2022
How did you get it to auto-translate? Mine just extracts the text but doesn't translate.

You basically have to install two plugins and use two instances of textractor. One will extract and copy the text the other will display the translated text. I use the Deepl plugin as Deepl provides better translations than google.

Retro Wave

Oct 24, 2021

You basically have to install two plugins and use two instances of textractor. One will extract and copy the text the other will display the translated text. I use the Deepl plugin as Deepl provides better translations than google.
I do the same, but often times DeepL stops working in textractor for me. It'll say "translation limit exceeded," or something to that effect. Do you know any way to get DeepL to run in textractor more smoothly?

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
I do the same, but often times DeepL stops working in textractor for me. It'll say "translation limit exceeded," or something to that effect.
Ah, so it has a limited quota. You can probably bypass that with a VPN.
Or follow the video since it claims to have no timeout issues.

Last edited:

Rethina

Jul 25, 2022
I do the same, but often times DeepL stops working in textractor for me. It'll say "translation limit exceeded," or something to that effect. Do you know any way to get DeepL to run in textractor more smoothly?
I can confirm I haven't been hit with a quoata following the video guide. I think the difference is that the video guide has you use the actual Deepl website (you have to have the website up at all times) and because you're using the website rather than a plugin or something with an API (my understanding of this program and programming in general is fairly limited). Basically the video guide has you install plugins where the textractor extracts the text from one instance of textractor, then one of the plugins copies the japanese text and auto pastes it into Deepl's translation box on the website and then the other plug pulls the translation into the other instance of textractor. I know if you use an Deepl API to have Deepl translate inside of textractor that without paying for a license you will get hit with a quota.

TLDR: I use the method in the video guide and I've had no issues with either timeouts or quotas. I don't really get how it works but with some tinkering I got it set up and haven't had any issues. I do also have a VPN on at all times but Idk if that is making a difference.

Rethina

Jul 25, 2022
Ah, so it has a limited quota. You can probably bypass that with a VPN.
Or follow the video since it claims to have no timeout issues.
I've never been hit with a timeout or a quota using the setup the video guide provides. I also don't play VNs for long periods of time. I typically play for about 40 min to an hour or so but at least during those sessions I've never been hit with an issues following the video guide method.

121qaz

Jun 3, 2021
dont think about mds file.. right click mdf file [1.4GB file]..then don't extract it..use power iso to mount mdf file as a drive.. then double click the drive..then you can see a autorun setup..now you can see at the top " ?????? " [something like this] click on it... then you can see setup...dont install defalt path...make a folder and choos it and install [insall buttn as like this "????"]

Capture5.PNG
sorry for this, just to clarify for those that are having a hard time using power iso

disregard the mds file, (If you have power iso installed and have restarted your device), right click, open with, power iso or double click the mdf file [1.4GB file], disregard the extract button(you won't need it for now), click the mount option, then mount the mdf file as a drive/ to a drive, then click extract (you can extract the files to the drive you mounted the file on or create a new folder), run the install.exe file, you can see a autorun setup (see picture), choose " ?????? " click on it, then you can see setup, don't install default path, make a folder and choose it and install/extract the game.

side note, when you run the game a promp will show up, I choose the one on the left and it runs

Reactions: Skyzenski