VN [Translation Request]Mama Club Sankan

Qeb

Jun 5, 2022
Yeah, just realized this! It's a huge help knowing this. All the solid ones have been released in the new editions.
I have no issue buying them, just need someone who has knowledge in editing/repackaging the english script.
I can offer thee assistance, though I am not so familiar with that particular programmed kirikiri game. But, even so unpack&repack with english work should'st be easy. Personal message me if require any.

kidousenshi

Feb 13, 2021
I can offer thee assistance, though I am not so familiar with that particular programmed kirikiri game. But, even so unpack&repack with english work should'st be easy. Personal message me if require any.
Well met good fellow. Thank you so much. Just waiting to talk with the translator and I'll be happy to talk with you!

kame23

Aug 4, 2020
thanks me later bros
not translated though but will work with textractor
We know that(i used the agth + translator years ago and with textractor now). But its not the best solution. The translations arent of sufficient quality and information is always lost with translators. Japanese is not an easy language to be translated.

RedEye781

Dec 15, 2019
I gave it a shot since this is right up my alley.

Alas.

1695259961959.png

This is the problem with old games, they all have weird shit in them.

Beats me as to why English is giving a syntax error when it is part of shift js, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Varys

kame23

Aug 4, 2020
I gave it a shot since this is right up my alley.

Alas.

View attachment 2945200

This is the problem with old games, they all have weird shit in them.

Beats me as to why English is giving a syntax error when it is part of shift js, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Have you made any progress or have you stopped? I hope you managed to get it working

RedEye781

Dec 15, 2019
Have you made any progress or have you stopped? I hope you managed to get it working
Nope, unless I get paid for it, I'm not wasting my time finding that one line of code I need to change. I did it once, and it was hell to figure out.