VN [Translation Request]Mama Club Sankan

Qeb

Jun 5, 2022
This is worth a translation. But if anyone is interested, then I'd rather suggest working on the 2019 Edition, which is Low priced and is on a very familiar engine; called Kiri. Though it is a bit complicatedly programmed.

kidousenshi

Feb 13, 2021
This is worth a translation. But if anyone is interested, then I'd rather suggest working on the 2019 Edition, which is Low priced and is on a very familiar engine; called Kiri. Though it is a bit complicatedly programmed.
Do by chance have any information on this title you mentioned? You mean this re-release of the original version, right?
Sorry for the confusion. Yeah, the 2019 version might be better to buy and work on though. Thanks for the heads up!

Last edited:

kidousenshi

Feb 13, 2021
As of right now, to try and keep this thread alive. I have found someone who would be willing to translate the game but need help on the editing/programming side of things.
Complet's has done some great and very influence series like,

Not to mention that the art is excellent.
Hopefully this series can be tackled. It has been far too long.

Reactions: dz6969

Vermillion95

Nov 30, 2020
Practically all Complets titles have been re-released in kirikiri. They are on DLsite. They are easier to edit that way.

kidousenshi

Feb 13, 2021
Practically all Complets titles have been re-released in kirikiri. They are on DLsite. They are easier to edit that way.
Yeah, just realized this! It's a huge help knowing this. All the solid ones have been released in the new editions.
I have no issue buying them, just need someone who has knowledge in editing/repackaging the english script.

Reactions: Kevin Dice