VN [Translation Request]Mama Club Sankan

bolouko57

Mar 12, 2021
I gave it a shot since this is right up my alley.

Alas.

View attachment 2945200

This is the problem with old games, they all have weird shit in them.

Beats me as to why English is giving a syntax error when it is part of shift js, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
So this happens because the unicode code has to be set to Japanese and not English. There is a setting in the control panel under regional I believe is where you can change to Japanese. I get the same error when I switch back the Unicode to English and forget to switch the settings myself.

RedEye781

Dec 15, 2019
So this happens because the unicode code has to be set to Japanese and not English. There is a setting in the control panel under regional I believe is where you can change to Japanese. I get the same error when I switch back the Unicode to English and forget to switch the settings myself.
Honestly, I hate the tech side of this stuff to death.
I'm on Discord if you wanna DM me how to get English to work on this game.
I'd definitely add this to my log if I could do it properly.

Last edited:

YouBastard

Nov 7, 2021
One of the best shota games that was ahead of its time. It did mom NTR before that fetish took off. The central theme is the corruption of the mom and son. It has scenes both from the son's POV and the mom's POV, I believe mom's POV is a post-game route if I'm remembering right. Solo shota and gangbangs. Femdom and maledom. The art by Mame is amazing. The largest variety of MILFs in terms of body type you will ever see in hentai, unfortunately, as Mame is one of the few MILF artists to actually give their MILFs different bodies.

Earnestly think it deserves a translation to bring it more attention.

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Sorry for late update -
Translation is done long ago with UI but editing is still halfway so expect a little delay.

For latest updates you can join this discord server - .
You can try out the early stage TL's there.

Reactions: kame23