Others [translation request] Kyonyuu Reijou MC Gakuen

akazachibi

Jan 5, 2022
Sounds great man. It was the first hentai I ever watched, and I’m excited to look at the source materials. What exactly is the original route, if you don’t mind me asking?

Yggdragsill

Jul 18, 2019
Hey,

There's a few files left until the first route choice, once they're done I'll share it so you can try it out and give some feedback.

I've decided to sidestep the latin character limitation by ignoring the name input, seems that's the easiest way to go around it for now.
I can hack this engine easily now, .grd is no problem for me anymore since I got tool to convert it. The choices are in the scripts, it just pacmanager is missing the opcode of them. To create new patch name srp_2.pac for script or grd_2.pac for images 1656603297829.png 1656603448903.png

Reactions: ChimpSlapper

Sotekar666

Sep 11, 2022
Well. There are more and more games that need to be translated. If you feel like it, I've created a Discord Server where we can help each other more easily to translate and why not give each other the tools to modify games and translate faster.
I'm also searching for moderators. I have no idea how to moderate this kind of server.
You can join here :

cloaky

Feb 27, 2019
Well. There are more and more games that need to be translated. If you feel like it, I've created a Discord Server where we can help each other more easily to translate and why not give each other the tools to modify games and translate faster.
I'm also searching for moderators. I have no idea how to moderate this kind of server.
You can join here :

that's interesting. I think a machine translated one would be a good start then you could always clean up the dialog.

Sotekar666

Sep 11, 2022
that's interesting. I think a machine translated one would be a good start then you could always clean up the dialog.
That's what i'm doing doing but still, it takes so much time that i don't have. it takes me already multiples weeks just to translate half of this game with Google Translate. And there is so much other VN to translate.

cloaky

Feb 27, 2019
That's what i'm doing doing but still, it takes so much time that i don't have. it takes me already multiples weeks just to translate half of this game with Google Translate. And there is so much other VN to translate.
maybe there's some way to automate it, why does it take so long?

Sotekar666

Sep 11, 2022
maybe there's some way to automate it, why does it take so long?
Because there is 179 files to translate and some with more than 1000 line to put into Google Translate.
And i don't have much time to do it.
Last Week, i got way more time and finish translating all the Text (Very Badly with a lot of mistake) . I don't know how to translate menu and button but at least, the game is fully playable. (file available on Discord)
1664300706600.png
Idk how to make saves works or how to change text format in the game... I have absolutly not the knowledge to change that.
I leave it to you.
I think i'm gonna try doing the same for others Lune's VN. It's gonna be very long so pls help me on the other one.

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Does anybody know where the don't skip voice after advancing dialogue is? Can't read japanese yet...