RPGM None [Translation request] Kati the Possessed (MEGA DOWNLOAD)

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
29 maps in little more than 3 months sounds very ambitous but we're rooting for you

obasanssaga

Nov 13, 2021
Kati the Possessed manual English translation update: 28 maps and endings remain. The good news is that I've also translated about half of the final big map (South Ward). The bad news is that there isn't much to translate on it as I thought, meaning more dialogue is on the other maps. It does feel like the final stretch though. Release date 2024 April?

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
always makes my day when you give an update, means you haven't given up (y)

JustMax

Jan 24, 2018
Is the mega file already updated to latest version ? i dont see any diffrence when i download it ..or is there another site where u can download the game ( i saw another thread with mosaic mod saying it will only work for 1.03 but i can only find the 1.0)
Edit2.. Finaly found a working 1.03 version ill see if i can get it running after
Edit3... it works

Last edited:

obasanssaga

Nov 13, 2021
Kati the Possessed manual English translation update: 18 maps and endings remain.

Yeah okay April isn't happening because of event density, IRL, and fatigue etc. Also still need to figure out wordwrap at the end. Sorry. I will say that this is the slowest progress will ever get, so absolute worst case is the end of August 2024, for realsies.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
i just replayed a little bit of the game again, please please please finish the translation obasanssaga and don't give up on a project. the game is so good.

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
Kati the Possessed manual English translation update: 18 maps and endings remain.

Yeah okay April isn't happening because of event density, IRL, and fatigue etc. Also still need to figure out wordwrap at the end. Sorry. I will say that this is the slowest progress will ever get, so absolute worst case is the end of August 2024, for realsies.
Just don't overwork yourself dude. I'd rather have a fully comprehensible translation by the end of 2024 than a shitty one by August

Reactions: teraexbf and McSlut

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
the game is still living rent free in my head, does anyone know what golden fever will work on next? i shouldn't even get excited about it because it probably also won't get translated

oh well at least we're still getting this thanks to our translator, man i'm more excited for this than for gta 6