RPGM None [Translation request] Kati the Possessed (MEGA DOWNLOAD)

obasanssaga

Nov 13, 2021
Kati the Possessed manual English translation update: 11 maps and endings remain.

In the middle of a text dense map, and from what I remember of the story there should be 2 more particularly text dense areas. Hopefully the technical stuff I'll have to do after won't give me too much trouble.

obasanssaga

Nov 13, 2021
Kati the Possessed manual English translation update: 9 maps and endings remain.

Finally reached the village and the houses in it. Hopefully the last important character and their plot points doesn't give me too much of a headache.

what technical stuff?
Mainly the wordwrapping. Game's readable/playable even if the text gets cut off by using the dialogue log, I know that because that's how I played through it with MTool, but I'd prefer people not have to do that.

teraexbf

Nov 15, 2020
Kati the Possessed manual English translation update: 9 maps and endings remain.

Finally reached the village and the houses in it. Hopefully the last important character and their plot points doesn't give me too much of a headache.

Mainly the wordwrapping. Game's readable/playable even if the text gets cut off by using the dialogue log, I know that because that's how I played through it with MTool, but I'd prefer people not have to do that.
Can't you just decrease the font size for that?

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
oh yeah that was really annoying with teh machine translation