• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others None [Translation Request] カボプリ!-早熟- カボチ王国の交尾姫 / Cabopri! Mating Princess of the Kingdom of Cabochi [v1.0] [ナップルミル]

dasegal

Feb 25, 2018
So what do you do with a maxed out Haramase Meter? Can you empty the meter? Does it do anything?

Feb 25, 2018
Sooo, a bit of a question, but how do I access the 2nd Heroine?

edit: Nevermind, I didn't see the 2nd game.

Last edited:

Alex8900

Nov 6, 2020
Where do I find the third enemy on the screen in the desert? since I can't find it, can someone tell me please

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
Yeah the orange hair copy is on AS as well but I can't find the black hair version anywhere (RJ340350).

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
How is the gameplay in the sequel? Mostly asking because I had to use the full save for the first game with how bad it was

Sep 16, 2018
How is the gameplay in the sequel? Mostly asking because I had to use the full save for the first game with how bad it was
It's better, both characters have ranged abilities so it's easier to keep out of harm's way. Control-wise it feels pretty similar in terms of speed. There's a block move that's only really useful in the later boss fights. You can complete either game in just over an hour pretty comfortably.

Reactions: HentaiHoarder