• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others None [Translation Request] カボプリ!-早熟- カボチ王国の交尾姫 / Cabopri! Mating Princess of the Kingdom of Cabochi [v1.0] [ナップルミル]

Stuffie

Fluffy ears!
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
RJ300152_img_main.jpg RJ300168_img_main.jpg

Overview:
A simple little action platformer with some really solid sprite animation. The game is split into two, featuring different protagonists and some different enemies.

The protagonists have separate playstyles - the blonde princess knight plays as a hack-n-slash while the purple-haired queen plays as a shooter.

Hentai mechanics are combat rape and GOR. When you get attacked there's a chance to get knocked down (though it seems to happen pretty inconsistently). If you don't struggle up before an enemy reaches you you'll get raped. Any time an enemy cums inside you it'll add to an impregnation meter, when the meter fills a notch you'll get impregnated, which plays a birth scene and unlock a new tier of lewd skills.

50 sprite animations (per protagonist!) and CGs for bosses.

Optional full save and instructions on the galleries for both games already added as an extra folder "FULL SAVE" by yours truly. ;3

Store: /
Censored: Yes (penises pixelated)
Version: 1.0
Language: Japanese, to be translated into english

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download

Preview Images:
RJ300152_img_smp1.jpg RJ300168_img_smp1.jpg RJ300152_img_smp2.jpg RJ300168_img_smp3.jpg RJ300152_img_smp5.jpg RJ300168_img_smp4.jpg RJ300168_img_smp8.jpg RJ300168_img_smp9.jpg

Last edited:

vardant

Sep 24, 2018
For the purple princess you can try press S + up button to charge....but I thing it's inconvenient

Last edited:

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
Damn if this game is hard... o_O
They nerfed the difficulty very, very significantly in updates but that's not on here yet. (i.e. bosses deal less damage, enemies get pushed back a bit with attacks such as the slide (so you don't take damage anymore during hitting them)

apple2016

Dec 23, 2018
what folder do i have to put the full save in ? can someone show me a screenshot ? i dont understand the discription.
To use your savedata same as past,you have only to put "action_log.txt"file which you have used until now in new game folder your when you update the game.
(you can find "action_log.txt"file in the souce folder.)

and It's my personal request,can you upload your "action_log.txt"file?I can't complete scene mode yet...

Dec 3, 2020
To use your savedata same as past,you have only to put "action_log.txt"file which you have used until now in new game folder your when you update the game.
(you can find "action_log.txt"file in the souce folder.)

and It's my personal request,can you upload your "action_log.txt"file?I can't complete scene mode yet...
i dont even know where my save data is.

apple2016

Dec 23, 2018
i dont even know where my save data is.
"action_log.txt"file is the savedata.This file is in game folder.(where exe file is.)
This is described in this article
I'm a Japanese,so I understand exactly what the article says, but I may not be able to tell it well in English.sry

Dec 3, 2020
"action_log.txt"file is the savedata.This file is in game folder.(where exe file is.)
This is described in this article
I'm a Japanese,so I understand exactly what the article says, but I may not be able to tell it well in English.sry
ok i have found the file! do just just delete it and replace it with the full save ?