[Translation Request] JK Molester Train Seeding Uncle (digital onahooole)

Jul 12, 2022
It's pretty easy. Click on the girls picture and it gives you her h-status. Raise her sensitivity and eventually (at about 100) she stops getting sensitive and you can do more to her.

My strat, is to smell her till about 10, pushing the crotch (clothed) in till about 20 and start touching her thighs and butt (clothes on), and progressively get worse from there.
I already did what you told but seem smell her 10 times just make me my time to arrive so short

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
4 those who want to play but want to Skip the Grind, here is a more advanced save w 135 Sensibility.
U must at least play 1 time so that the game can create the folder "www/save":
HF
Umm, that link forces the user to download and install software, so.. nope.

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
Just play the game, it's fun, and it's not that grindy, I have restarted it about a couple dozen times already.
100%

Ive deleted my saves several times just to restart.

Since i enjoy the patience and progress, not the end infinite mode

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
100%

Ive deleted my saves several times just to restart.

Since i enjoy the patience and progress, not the end infinite mode
You can click the infinite train option to reset the progress without losing the customization options.

• Wow
Reactions: Ars Almal

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
What I do is I simply copy and paste the saves, and have a separate folder for different progressions I want. (20% 50% 70%)
I was at like 20% picture progression but at this point who cares, it's clear it doesn't work properly and it has 0 reward whatsoever.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
i dont think it will be ever updates.

after 2.0 vers, i think the author were kindo done with it.
Yeah, therefore my me. Like I said, I wish there'd be just a bit more. Maybe a couple poses, less clothes, maybe spank and whatnot. But overall, my main concern with this game is that it's not well spread. You can do almost nothing for the first 70 sensitivity and then you can start doing stuff and then by 100 you can do practically everything.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Well that counts as more!! I'm happy for it!!!
Well that counts as more content and I'm happy to receive it. I'm don't usually care for decensoring and stuff, but in this case it's happily appreciated. Tis a shame, I don't think I've ever wanted to financially support a game as much as this one, yet it's the first one I can't. alas no paypal no can do.

But that's it for me anyways, I keep clinging on this game, but at this point I need to lock it with key and delete it, else I risk being like the ppl that can't get over their 20 patreon months buyer remorse on bad developers. Not like this is a bad dev, but you get my point. Every year I'll take a vacation and check this game. It won't say a thing to me, nor me to it. But we'd both know, the game had made it... More updates or more games following this blueprint.

Last edited: