[Translation Request] JK Molester Train Seeding Uncle (digital onahooole)

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
New Translation En Patch:
Apply the patch on version 5 of the game, noted v2.0 and release the 24.03.15:

Translator Notes:
This version of the game fix the skirt bug, so I deleted my previous patch to avoid corruption of the files"www\img\spines\まとめようパーツ分け結合.json" and "www\img\spines\痴漢電車カットイン用.json".
This version also adds the possibility to combine some actions: Like Touching her thigh when lifting her skirt or fondling her breast when having sex with her.

English is not my native language so feel free to send me any mistake in my translation.
I will gladly update my patch.

Plz, like Milkyo's post : https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...-uncle-digital-onahooole.195671/post-13047250
I used his translation to create mine.
New Translation En Patch:
Apply the patch on version 5 of the game, noted v2.0 and release the 24.03.15:

Translator Notes:
This version of the game fix the skirt bug, so I deleted my previous patch to avoid corruption of the files"www\img\spines\まとめようパーツ分け結合.json" and "www\img\spines\痴漢電車カットイン用.json".
This version also adds the possibility to combine some actions: Like Touching her thigh when lifting her skirt or fondling her breast when having sex with her.

English is not my native language so feel free to send me any mistake in my translation.
I will gladly update my patch.

Plz, like Milkyo's post : https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...-uncle-digital-onahooole.195671/post-13047250
I used his translation to create mine.

so i use the patch on fresh copy of 2.0 games.
but some still untranslated.
like tutorial and the bar names

1710829810675.png

Kyosuke225

Apr 22, 2023
is because you have to beat the game first to unlock the extra stuff (im unsure on how to beat, I've only tried cumming in her), like hair color and infinite train, there might be some extra stuff from the new update that i just haven't found yet, id personally like a pov of her vagina in the bottom left window.
why?
Screenshot (28).png

LizWhite

Sep 28, 2020
so.. where i can download the game it self.. or maybe better the translation one (the latest ver.)??

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
What's new with the v5? What's the point in updating after V2?

And can we take a moment to appreciate how beautiful this game is?
So simple, and yet so on point. The animation, the subtle voice actress, the "plot" the assets. It's like 10% short of perfect. Karryn's prison didn't accomplish this. None of the games I have got have accomplished this. The only thing that would improve this would be a 2B outfit and I'd be done.
tenor (2).gif
Ahhh I wanna hop into dlsite and support the maker, but ever since you can't pay with paypal, you basically can't pay with anything. So I'm back to square 1 in dlsite. Got the coin, but no way to spend it there.

Kyosuke225

Apr 22, 2023
I wanted to take the time to remind to everyone that my patch only works for the version 5 of the game release the 24.03.15.
Before applying my last patch, PLZ check your game version.

At the root of the game, it should have a file called "バージョン情報.txt" next to the folder "Game".
The folder "Game" contains the "Game.exe" and all the content of the game.
The file "バージョン情報.txt" is the changelog of your version.
Make sure the "バージョン情報.txt" file contains the following text
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If this is not the case, I'm SRY but my patch will not work for your version of the game.
where it? Screenshot (29).png

Azertytripleh

Nov 20, 2018
It should be here with a another file "(説明)はじめに.txt", and next to the folder "Game" which contains the rest of the game:
Screenshot_30.png

But if I trust the name of your folder, you don't have the right version.
Try to reinstall a fresh copy of your game, and apply my previous patch on it:

PS: You unlock the Free Mode, if she is pregnant.

Last edited:
Reactions: Say:onara

Kyosuke225

Apr 22, 2023
It should be here with a another file "(説明)はじめに.txt", and next to the folder "Game" which contains the rest of the game:
View attachment 3460845

But if I trust the name of your folder, you don't have the right version.
Try to reinstall a fresh copy of your game, and apply my previous patch on it:

PS: You unlock the Free Mode, if she is pregnant.
ok

Carono

Oct 30, 2022
Yes.
Ive been playing with the jp vers.
Dunno that getting caught doesn't mean game over and still carry over her sensitivity
Now that i get the eng from here i can finish it jist fine.

I hope that the dev would update the background/mob behavioral tho.
Makes them notice and taking pictures, Or perhaps even joining in.

Btw anyone got newest update?
Shitty dlsite wont take gaijins credit card
They won't take mine as well so, I just used TokyoOtakuMode(site) to buy the dlpoints to purchase the game.

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
Hey i just decided to try this on a whim and whaddayaknow someone posted a translation here already. Thank you!

though, honestly, this game looks like a lot of preamble for little payoff.

Edit: Well, that turned out to not be worth the time. Still, thanks anyway.

Last edited:

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Oooohh, combinations, that sounds promising. The game that keeps on giving.
If someone had told me years ago that the maker of PAIO hazard would make something this cool, I wouldn't have believed it.
PAIO was good, great drawings... but nothing that called my attention more than one session. Maybe I should revisit.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Exactly HOW MANY combinations are of pictures. I've been combining all morning, barely up to 10%.
Man, I remember back when I first downloaded PAIO hazard, there seemed to be a world of games and possibilities regarding games of this kind.... now it turns out there's actually very few of these games...
Closest I could find was buchikome high kick girl, and a very pixelated chikan with a very tiny screen. They're not even close enough, but it'll do

Last edited: