• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[Translation Request] Jitaku Keibiin

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
From what I understood, the partial patch avaiable is only for menu, not for scenario correct?

Last edited:

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
Oh that's sad, I couldn't find any torrents of this game too, hoping for translations or even walkthrough, I don't know if this game is new or not (but I believe this is already old) or this is some kind of rare game that is unnoticed by many, I wouldn't too if not for the henbai adaptation xd

So again, wow, you didn't need to go far for that trouble xD and thanks a lot, really. I guess I'll need to wait if I want this game fully translated but I don't mind though, it may be worth the wait rather than me suffer in the thing I don't understand.

If you still wanted the untouched version in which to where I've downloaded the game first, here is the link:
https://www.mediafire(.)com/folder/qiav15vrbey31/Jitaku%20Keibiin
Remove the parenthesis "(" and ")"
I believe, only the part 1 is necessary, I've downloaded all three, and the other 2 doesn't do anything. It has some kind of instructions in pdf form but is in japanese, I don't know what it means, tried doing it but I think it doesn't do anything

Again, thanks a lot man. Couldn't be more grateful. ^^

Thanks for the link! i gonna try to download xDD