Others [Translation Request] HengenSouki SHINE MIRAGE -countdown to defeat- (mille-feuille)

PanOp

Jan 20, 2019
Well, do I have news for you! That's exactly what I do. I use my own custom scripts for doing these translations, and all of the data is output as easily edited CSVs. If you ever want to improve the MTL for any game I translated, just give me a shout and I'll send you the files and a little how-to.

Though building a website that would provide a UI for doing this kind of thing that is more customisable might be an interesting project and actually get me to finish the Python webdesign class I started.

For Goblin Burrow: I'll borne the way I've been doing it is Google Drive. I just upload a zip file of all the text output files. As people do the translation they upload it back to the Drive or DM me whichever is easier. I do some health checks to check formatting then integrate it. Works well enough.

I'm gonna start work on Excel Chiffon. No idea what kind of timeline that'll be since it's a 3GB game, so I presume there's a lot going on and I haven't looked at the files to figure out if I can just reuse my Shine Mirage scripts or if I'll need to add some new regex rules to fully capture all the text.
What makes Excel Chiffon such a big file is the number of distinct H-scenes with voice acting. There are fewer scenes that use specific CG, but there are a huge number of scenes that use the battle sprites are animated well with many position changes. For each "scene", there's usually actually 12 scenes-- Chiffon Only, Chocolat Only, or Both for each of the 4 "levels" of each scene.

It all adds up to something around 130 or 140 H-scenes that are voiced.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Anyone have a full save that is actually full? All the saves I find have all holes on the scene gallery, I had some filled myself but trusting the full save, I replaced my saves, and now I have even less scenes unlocked.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Here you go everything beside one scene from stage 4 cause I don't know how to get it
Thank you brotherrr!! I am most grateful!!

That one is something about a bathroom or something, I too am in search of it, now that you've thinned my search, I'll be sure to come back with my findings

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Here you go everything beside one scene from stage 4 cause I don't know how to get it
Wait wait, I remember that scene, you unlock that scene by getting defeated on the classroom where that girl is getting reypd at, I think it's mid lvl.
I remember thhat's one of the scenes I actually unlocked on my search to recover the lost scenes. Again, thank thee

Last edited:

dragonil123

Dec 21, 2019
Wait wait, I remember that scene, you unlock that scene by getting defeated on the classroom where that girl is getting reypd at, I think it's mid lvl.
I remember thhat's one of the scenes I actually unlocked on my search to recover the lost scenes. Again, thank thee
I saw CG gallery and found it you have to get throu stage as quick as you can before Mio is kidnaped and lose to get.
In short you clear about 2 classrooms get message next floor is unlocked and move up as fast as you can

Saikyouzero

Aug 11, 2017
Thanks for you save.
For getting the last scene, just get a "Game Over (die 3 times)" when you are in a classroom with Mio who is "sleeping" on the ground.

globito99

Dec 1, 2017
I remember all the mille feuille games this brings the most complicated gallery to complete

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
I remember all the mille feuille games this brings the most complicated gallery to complete
Yeah, you have to individually unlock each variation, of which most have 4. A first time encounter, a first time encounter as a non virgin, a second encounter, and a third/game over encounter.

Usually one of the upgrades you can buy from the shop lets you spend upgrade points to unlock gallery bits you don't have. So you can just grind points if you can't get a certain scene to trigger, or if there's one enemy that keeps interrupting your attempts to get hit by a different enemy (Makes you want to go insane when that happens).

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
TRANSLATION UPDATE

is now available

This should hopefully be stable. There may still be some minor things untranslated. Merry Christmas, perverts.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for your hard work.