• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others WIP [Translation Request] Haku Nyu Mu [Eden Island]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

vladimir95

Feb 5, 2021
Ok, i ask the dlsite support for the problem and it's seems a little bit out of their ability, this is their suggest:

It looks like the creator is using an old style of displaying images / videos / sounds in the browser window instead of simply using the Window's file system, and possibly some of the links / javascript in their design our now broken or dead due to updates in browser security / technology (coding deprecation).

You can probably bypass that page and access the content by going directly to the menu or otherwise. e.g. "photo-title-e.html"
Alternatively, the file contents are available in the folder and can be viewed at your convenience.

If you would like the creator to resolve the issue with language-re.html specifically, then we recommend that you contact them to get the ball rolling.

As DLsite is merely a retail outlet, we can only really provide product support for;
the use of our website, purchasing products, downloading & extracting files, and troubleshooting DRM / file execution problems.
* Not the actual product contents.

For gameplay techniques, game system related questions, in-game bug reports, etc., you will need to contact the creator directly via their website, blog, email, SNS account, etc. (whatever may be available.) As only the creator is knowledgeable about the content of their product / able to edit their product data.

Regarding contacting a creator
--------------------
When you purchase products on DLsite, you gain the ability to send feedback to the creator of the products you purchased. While some creators do not really check these comments (because they can sometimes be disheartening in nature), this is the easiest method of contact.
Please refer to the "Send a comment/feedback" function on the Product Ratings section of My Page.

Product Rating
(login required)

Otherwise...
If the creator has an official website, blog, Ci-en page, or any number of SNS available, you could send a message to them or perhaps leave a comment via such external services. In this regard, how you wish to make contact is entirely up to you (and a quick Google search usually turns up results.)

e.g.

When sending messages directly to a Japanese creator in English, we suggest that you include a Japanese version of your message in addition to your original message, as the creator may not be fluent in English or perhaps misunderstand your request. (Use an online automatic translation service if you must.)

* Please note that some creators do not wish to be contacted and thus finding their contact information can be nearly impossible. In such cases, you will simply be out of luck. (In accordance with our privacy policy, we cannot pass on any personal information regarding the creator without their contractual permission.)
--------------------

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Ok, i ask the dlsite support for the problem and it's seems a little bit out of their ability, this is their suggest:

It looks like the creator is using an old style of displaying images / videos / sounds in the browser window instead of simply using the Window's file system, and possibly some of the links / javascript in their design our now broken or dead due to updates in browser security / technology (coding deprecation).

You can probably bypass that page and access the content by going directly to the menu or otherwise. e.g. "photo-title-e.html"
Alternatively, the file contents are available in the folder and can be viewed at your convenience.

If you would like the creator to resolve the issue with language-re.html specifically, then we recommend that you contact them to get the ball rolling.

As DLsite is merely a retail outlet, we can only really provide product support for;
the use of our website, purchasing products, downloading & extracting files, and troubleshooting DRM / file execution problems.
* Not the actual product contents.

For gameplay techniques, game system related questions, in-game bug reports, etc., you will need to contact the creator directly via their website, blog, email, SNS account, etc. (whatever may be available.) As only the creator is knowledgeable about the content of their product / able to edit their product data.

Regarding contacting a creator
--------------------
When you purchase products on DLsite, you gain the ability to send feedback to the creator of the products you purchased. While some creators do not really check these comments (because they can sometimes be disheartening in nature), this is the easiest method of contact.
Please refer to the "Send a comment/feedback" function on the Product Ratings section of My Page.

Product Rating
(login required)

Otherwise...
If the creator has an official website, blog, Ci-en page, or any number of SNS available, you could send a message to them or perhaps leave a comment via such external services. In this regard, how you wish to make contact is entirely up to you (and a quick Google search usually turns up results.)

e.g.

When sending messages directly to a Japanese creator in English, we suggest that you include a Japanese version of your message in addition to your original message, as the creator may not be fluent in English or perhaps misunderstand your request. (Use an online automatic translation service if you must.)

* Please note that some creators do not wish to be contacted and thus finding their contact information can be nearly impossible. In such cases, you will simply be out of luck. (In accordance with our privacy policy, we cannot pass on any personal information regarding the creator without their contractual permission.)
--------------------
I contacted him on pixiv when I was still supporting him, and suggested that he drops the deprecated practices and transitions to other formats of sharing media. He said he will look into that, but apparently he didn't do shit, because he's either lazy or doesn't give a shit enough to do it. I even volunteered to help him, he refused.

Nemesis287

Jan 12, 2021
I contacted him on pixiv when I was still supporting him, and suggested that he drops the deprecated practices and transitions to other formats of sharing media. He said he will look into that, but apparently he didn't do shit, because he's either lazy or doesn't give a shit enough to do it. I even volunteered to help him, he refused.
Speaking of PIXIV, did you get access to latest Animation, mainly GG YERROW vol. 12, cause there isn't on Kemono yet.

Nemesis287

Jan 12, 2021
Anybody willing to share Eiden's GG Yerrow since, lately, his Kemono page hasn't been updated from September?

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
wait.... THIS ARTIST STILL IS ALIVE!!! holy shit!!! i didnt even know....
does anyone has an all in one collection of all his stuff including kasumigake series?

vladimir95

Feb 5, 2021
does anyone has an all in one collection of all his stuff including kasumigake series?
i have the kasumigake but it require flash player, the flash player is stop working long time ago so the swf player can't work with this now

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
i have the kasumigake but it require flash player, the flash player is stop working long time ago so the swf player can't work with this now
There is a way to play swf files. Last time I tried to open Kasumigake it worked.
I attached the file below.

GreatFunk

Jan 10, 2022
Actually, he made a flash game name KasumiGake, this is an old game, a game without a plot about having sex with Dead or Alive characters and Mai Shiranui. You can download it here
link is dead.

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
i remember newgrounds making a newgrounds flash player, just download that. also, could you pm me kasumigake? also, do you have all of them?

pr83

May 5, 2017
Hey JustXuX why not link the rest of Eden Island's stuff that you have in the OP under a tab too. Kinda hard to find this stuff plus I'd rather not bump the thread everytime I need something. Thanks.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Hey JustXuX why not link the rest of Eden Island's stuff that you have in the OP under a tab too. Kinda hard to find this stuff plus I'd rather not bump the thread everytime I need something. Thanks.
Yeah, with how slow things are moving I will post everything I have and ask the OP to link or add them. But after I finish with the 2nd GGComics, I don't have much until I finish.

Reactions: pr83
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote