• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Gyuumaou Muneyoshi!! ~The Cuckoldry Volume~

supercow297

May 21, 2019
Aaand done! I got kinda bored at the end, so please let me know if you encounter any bugs (especially with the bosses).
I never actually completed the game myself, but it should all be translated now (apart from some of the drops from the monsters, and other small things. If the text involves numbers - "500" etc., it's because you've received said amount of money or experience). Oh, and money is referred to as Sen, Smackaroonies, Coins and a bunch of other terms in the game. Didn't bother translating them all. If you want to try and fix said bugs or translation errors yourself, beee myyy guest!

Okay, some guidelines: The goal of the game is to steal Muneyoshi away from her fiancée on your travels towards the mountains. Along your travels, different events will occur depending on Muneyoshi's sexual frustration-level, her titty milk-level, her love-level, depending on the time of day, how much money you have, etc. I'm not giving you a walkthrough of the game, because honestly: I'm not quite sure how it all works either. Just experiment a bit, and you'll see different scenes.

Press S to hide Muneyoshi's giant juggs from your screen, and press A to talk with her.

I'm using japanese locale on my computer when playing with these games, and so should you. I think other pages have all the info on that, RTP's and such. So if your game's not working: Do some research beforehand.

Also: This is my first translation, so be gentle!

Enjoy!

Edit:

Reuploaded with fixed script. I had to remove two of the bosses figuring out what was wrong in the first place.
It should work fine now. Just extract and have fun!
Do you have the link? It's down :(

Assman4Life

Sep 9, 2020
How do you get rid of Muneyoshi's image while playing the game? She asked to go to the bathroom and it popped up. Now it doesn't leave.

Slipshodian

Jan 17, 2018
How do you get rid of Muneyoshi's image while playing the game? She asked to go to the bathroom and it popped up. Now it doesn't leave.
for me, i had to hold A, bring up the talking menu, keep holding A, while exiting out of the menu, then while still holding A, hit S.

it gets finicky and sometimes requires multiple presses, but it does remove her off the screen

TropicalTiger

Nov 16, 2017
Pls drop a full save here or at least a walkthrough to get all of the scenes. The save previously posted doesn't have the complete scenes.

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
I'll have to check, but those came from old files I had hanging around, not sure I have full saves on the other ones :/ But I'll get a look ;)

Reactions: Hitany

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
How do you knock Muneyoshi up?
Edit: Never mind. Immediately triggered it shortly after posting

Last edited: