RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Gyuumaou Muneyoshi!! ~The Cuckoldry Volume~

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Can someone give a list of what actions do what? Like we all know going to coffeehouse improves relations slightly. But at the end of game when I talk to her she's all "your lovable" but he I ask if she hates me and she gets mad.
That could be a potential translation mistake, but I think it's the coffee-shop, the kiss in the back alley, the karaoke, swimming in the ocean, bringing her to a toilet to avoid milk explosion and potentially defeating enemies (not quite sure on that one), and banging her in the love hotel (basically anywhere you bang her brings the love-meter up, I think...). Then you'll just have to try and bring her to church and tell her you love her. Either she doesn't want you around anymore (bad end) or she'll hesitate slightly, and you'll have to fight her fiancée (good end). After the good end you'll get access to the scene recollection room (below the bed in the protagonists house/room). Hope that helps!

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
ok so im missing the orc one and no idea how to trigger it
Lemme check the script, I'll try and see what triggers it

Edit:

- You have to talk to the orc village chief
- ムネ金千以下 roughly translate to "Money 1000 or less"
- 淫乱度 translates to "lewdness" - she has to have "50 lewdness or more"...?
- 種付け見た means "seeded"... Sooo, she has to be pregnant, I believe.

Last edited:

Cpt_ramen2016

Sep 13, 2019
That could be a potential translation mistake, but I think it's the coffee-shop, the kiss in the back alley, the karaoke, swimming in the ocean, bringing her to a toilet to avoid milk explosion and potentially defeating enemies (not quite sure on that one), and banging her in the love hotel (basically anywhere you bang her brings the love-meter up, I think...). Then you'll just have to try and bring her to church and tell her you love her. Either she doesn't want you around anymore (bad end) or she'll hesitate slightly, and you'll have to fight her fiancée (good end). After the good end you'll get access to the scene recollection room (below the bed in the protagonists house/room). Hope that helps!
Very much thank you

Cpt_ramen2016

Sep 13, 2019
Got any tips on the husbands?

Cpt_ramen2016

Sep 13, 2019
Well, I dunno. I mean, I translated the thing but I don't really know how the ending works out. Git gud?
Level system is pointless, stats don't increase upon level up. So your only option is to use health and def+ and atck+ potions for hours but then he gets his second wind and then all you can do is prey prey that he misses so you can get a single hit in even with the best armour and weapon and def buff two hits and you're dead! Wtf!

Sorry for the rant it's just this is killing my boner right now man.

ninjanoob1

Dec 1, 2017
Very much thank you

I have the RPG maker vx ace
so I made some character improvements after the anger I had
I changed the statistics
I gave 100% to all = critical, hp and mp regeneration,
500 for all statistics
5000 hp
99999 x5 money + best sword and armor
and more.

all thanks to the fact that the people who did the translation released Game.rvproj2
I would like you to test yourself
downloading game.rvproj2 to see if you change your game as mine changed.

foto 1.jpg

foto 2.jpg

foto 3.jpg

foto 4.jpg

Last edited:

ninjanoob1

Dec 1, 2017
Aaand done! I got kinda bored at the end, so please let me know if you encounter any bugs (especially with the bosses).
I never actually completed the game myself, but it should all be translated now (apart from some of the drops from the monsters, and other small things. If the text involves numbers - "500" etc., it's because you've received said amount of money or experience). Oh, and money is referred to as Sen, Smackaroonies, Coins and a bunch of other terms in the game. Didn't bother translating them all. If you want to try and fix said bugs or translation errors yourself, beee myyy guest!

Okay, some guidelines: The goal of the game is to steal Muneyoshi away from her fiancée on your travels towards the mountains. Along your travels, different events will occur depending on Muneyoshi's sexual frustration-level, her titty milk-level, her love-level, depending on the time of day, how much money you have, etc. I'm not giving you a walkthrough of the game, because honestly: I'm not quite sure how it all works either. Just experiment a bit, and you'll see different scenes.

Press S to hide Muneyoshi's giant juggs from your screen, and press A to talk with her.

I'm using japanese locale on my computer when playing with these games, and so should you. I think other pages have all the info on that, RTP's and such. So if your game's not working: Do some research beforehand.

Also: This is my first translation, so be gentle!

Enjoy!

Edit:

Reuploaded with fixed script. I had to remove two of the bosses figuring out what was wrong in the first place.
It should work fine now. Just extract and have fun!
muito obrigado pela tradução .
e muito obrigado por liberar o Game.rvproj2

thank you very much for the translation.
and thank you so much for releasing Game.rvproj2

I have RPG vx ace installed.
so I made some character improvements after the anger I had
I changed the statistics
I gave 100% to all = critical, hp and mp regeneration,
500 for all statistics
5000 hp
99999 x5 money + best sword and armor
and more.