None [Translation Request] Futanari ejaculation management - it would be a waste to cure it! [RJ01096054] [bankarakabukiya]

anoncat

Sep 15, 2019
1695934354129.png

Overview:
You, who run a jack-of-all-trades, receive a request...The client is a girl named Ashley.
And the request was for futanari penis treatment.
Ashley suddenly grew a futanari penis one day and wanted to get rid of it completely.
It's such a waste...but a request is a request. We must do what we can.
But...it's a waste...Now that I think about it, futanari have a very strong sexual desire. Daily fine processing was also part of the request.
This is a great opportunity, let's let you know the charm of Futanari penis through careful processing.
Maybe you won't want to let go of your futanari dick.
However, if you have cured your futanari penis...

Censored: Yes
Developer:
Platform: PC
Language: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Preview Images:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

sovair11

Feb 7, 2020
It's on DLsite, rj01096054. I would link it but I haven't gotten my 3 posts yet, think this's my first, so I'll come back and edit this once I've gotten to that point.

sovair11

Feb 7, 2020
Okay back, and I won't link the game on DLSite, I'll do one better, bought it and uploaded it to Mega. I ain't a translator so someone else'll have to do that, but at least there'll be more opportunity for that to happen now.

shimarei

Oct 28, 2018
+1

Addition - What engine is this even? I tried to run it through Translator++ for machine translations and it wasn't able to to parse anything.

Last edited:

Tooladoo

Jul 2, 2020
If it helps any, I'm pretty sure all the text in-game is in the .data files, but some of that text is important to have a functioning game, so you can't just batch translate the entire thing. If anyone wants to give it a try, just open the .data files in notepad

futamilker444

Jul 9, 2023
game is in gamemaker, you can prob translate it with undertale mod tool tbh mod tool does not work with it, claims the data.win file is "corrupted" or is using some unsupported features, likely would just need a more up to date de-compiler, though i can't think of a good way to batch translate it just yet

Last edited:

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Would an uncensor for this be even possible? Or is it too much of a hassle to even try?

shimarei

Oct 28, 2018
This game is designed good enough that you can get by without translations. It's rare to find a game with any sort of touch mechanics, and this is certainly one of the better ones.

Ragetntexploder

Jun 11, 2020
i have managed to translate 3 files (Talk.data speech.data and help.data) to english with the editor program it does display the dialouge to english but it is kinda messed up when forming a centence maybe someone can continiue from there

just unzip and replace the data that is in the zip file with the ones that are in the game

Reactions: jconnoralt

Tooladoo

Jul 2, 2020
i have managed to translate 3 files (Talk.data speech.data and help.data) to english with the editor program it does display the dialouge to english but it is kinda messed up when forming a centence maybe someone can continiue from there

just unzip and replace the data that is in the zip file with the ones that are in the game
crashes the game on a new save after your first interaction

futamilker444

Jul 9, 2023
Okay back, and I won't link the game on DLSite, I'll do one better, bought it and uploaded it to Mega. I ain't a translator so someone else'll have to do that, but at least there'll be more opportunity for that to happen now.
would you happen to have access to the newest update through dlsite? asking since nobody else seems to want to, but a few people have asked about it, and since you posted the files, thought i'd reply to you