RPGM [Translation request] FlashCyclingSide.S~Bicycle Exhibitionism~【Freeride Roshutsu RPG】

arjunazuluna

May 25, 2018
I made a little translation wile waiting for something better or official, it's pretty much mtl poetry but at least we can se what to do.
just merge the data folders
it's for the Ver0.90

in they announced a Ver0.90b with bugfixes

i updated the translation file to fix some errors and te problem with the rank progression

Last edited:

Gilgameshe

Sep 13, 2019
I made a little translation wile waiting for something better or official, it's pretty much mtl poetry but at least we can se what to do.
it's for the Ver0.90

Thanks, I have a better understanding of the game now!

zazazaku

Jan 21, 2021
This game is disappointing. I'm aware this is simply the translation request thread, but here are my thoughts anyways:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

arjunazuluna

May 25, 2018
it's for the Ver0.90

I updated the translation file to fix some errors and te problem with the rank progression
i updated the file so the streamer rank can progress, sadly i think it only works on a new game, so it assigns the correct variable data

Lolmanop

Nov 29, 2022
+1
+1
H.H.WORKS is becoming one of the best exposure game creator's tbh I would love many more games from them but wanna complete this one too as soon as possible I have completed the demo version if anyone wants it reply to me at this thread