• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [Translation request] FlashCyclingSide.S~Bicycle Exhibitionism~【Freeride Roshutsu RPG】

SKP123

Mar 24, 2018
According to their post, If I'm not mistaken, seem like the released version right now is only 0.9 and 1.0 will come later after the first 2 weeks? If that's the case, then you can grab the game at right now.

Mar 14, 2018
Anyone know how to make money? I got stuck in one location, appears I didn't have enough money to travel back home or anywhere

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Anyone know how to make money? I got stuck in one location, appears I didn't have enough money to travel back home or anywhere
Same I said f it I'll wait for at least a MTL. I thought this was just an add on to the previous game. It already got different and combined mechanics from the school game with the cycling.

SKP123

Mar 24, 2018
Same I said f it I'll wait for at least a MTL. I thought this was just an add on to the previous game. It already got different and combined mechanics from the school game with the cycling.
Yeah, this one is a big boi compared to their old games. I haven't gotten far but I'm almost certain you get cash by doing livestream (one of the button on the phone menu) whiles doing exhibitionism stuffs (A,S,D + Shift-A, Shift-S, Shift-D) like opening your legs, pulling up your shirt, etc.

Mar 14, 2018
Yeah, this one is a big boi compared to their old games. I haven't gotten far but I'm almost certain you get cash by doing livestream (one of the button on the phone menu) whiles doing exhibitionism stuffs (A,S,D + Shift-A, Shift-S, Shift-D) like opening your legs, pulling up your shirt, etc.
Yeah I could do that, but no new cash flowed instantly as far as I could tell. I think what you can download now is v0.9 anyway, I'm probably just gonna wait till next year to get a better version (v1.0+). Exhibition gameplay seems pretty fleshed out so should be good. The EV events were getting annoyingly hard to find as well, I'm guessing they'll be much easier when I can understand the dialog