Others None [Translation Request] ETERNAL ROMANCE [RJ01088089] [Ishigaki]

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
Usually it takes the dev 6-8 months between the trial version and the complete version. I would think that means the complete version would be nearly out but so far their updates haven't seemed to imply that. They just released an update today showing a demon maid enemy who fights with a mop, but didn't indicate the game was nearing completion as best I understand.

Jun 18, 2022
I wouldn't assume so. However, in some of their older releases I think they did put quite a lot of their content in the trial. Or, at least, the enemies in the trial first level were different from the ones in the actual game. I need to check. (What a Wonderful Day is the one that comes to mind for this.)

Laundryviking

Jun 28, 2021
Is the only available version the trial one or is there a new one that aint ere?Also the version in this thread is the trial one yea?

Jun 18, 2022
Not sure on the first question as I'm not pledged to Ishigaki at the moment, but again, going to assume that there isn't a Ci-en pledge-only version. I'll be finishing some things I need to send to them and I'll ask though. (or I'll just check their pledge tiers because I never actually checked.)

But yes, the version in this thread is the trial version.

Jun 18, 2022
I've never been able to inject translations into their work, so I wouldn't really hold your breath on that. It must be possible, but it feels like they use a fairly bizarre system. In any case, if there's something you might like to know I could probably tell you.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Is the only available version the trial one or is there a new one that aint ere?Also the version in this thread is the trial one yea?
Yes, Ishigaki always posts one trial version, and then the full version. There's no multiple trials
Is there a translator that works with this game?I tried some but either the translation was gibberish or just didnt work
Not sure, but I don't see why you would need one now.