Others None [Translation Request] ETERNAL ROMANCE [RJ01088089] [Ishigaki]

ilak47

Jul 3, 2020
1692469088057.png
Title: ETERNAL ROMANCE
Lenguage: Japanese

Description:
■ Synopsis
The main character, Sophie, was put in heat by the nightmare Fara, who put her nightmare curse on her.
Sophie decides to find Farah to break her curse...

■ About H
All H-scenes are 60fps animations.
The enemies are all futanari girls.
When she is hit by an enemy's hug attack, the protagonist becomes agitated.
When she is aroused, she will be attacked by a hug attack.
Hugging attacks are also possible for the main character, and if you do an erotic attack from her main character, you can also ejaculate her enemies and defeat them.
In the event scene, the main character may become a futanari.
14 types of animation
(7 types of H animation and 7 types of animation such as hugging motion)

■ Game system
2D side-scrolling action.
Defeat enemies with normal attacks, skills, and erotic attacks.
There are also special operations such as Just Guard and Guard Counterattack.
In addition to normal attacks, enemies will attack with ecchi.
Keyboard and joypad support, you can also check the key configuration and buttons of the joypad.
Even if the game is over, you can continue from the same map.
Difficulty can be selected from Easy, Normal and Hard.

■ Gallery
You can use the gallery after clearing the game.
You can display up to two animations at the same time in the gallery.
You can change the animation to auto, loop, or random.
There are also functions such as switching between costumed and naked.

Download link:

I translated the guide in the マニュアル folder but don't know how to translate the game.

1692469316539.png
1692469327753.png
1692469343173.png
1692469355422.png
1692469365402.png
Genres: Famale Protagonist Breasts Anime Fantasy Yuri/girls love Futanari/Hermaphrodite

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
Is this actually a complete game? It seems like after beating the "boss" there's a pop-up which said something about that being the end of the demo (I used a translator so it might be way off mark) and it seems very low in content compared to this creator's other games.

Reactions: Fel.35

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
Is this actually a complete game? It seems like after beating the "boss" there's a pop-up which said something about that being the end of the demo (I used a translator so it might be way off mark) and it seems very low in content compared to this creator's other games.
from dlsite

"We are currently working on a completed version with additional contents, and this is a trial version that allows you to play up to stage 1.
The completed version will be sold as a separate work.
Please see Ci-en etc. for the progress of production. ■ You can play this game to the end even in the trial version."

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
Well, its a really solid "demo". Their animations are getting more detailed and polished. 7 enemies in one level is not bad at all. Most of their games seem to have like 4 levels and new enemies every level.

So this should be incredible when its fully released!

My only slight pet peeve is that the protagonist isn't the futanari and sexing up the girls.

The first boss is rather challenging. It feels a little cheap at first, but there's a pattern to it that lets you avoid all damage (especially when you remove the minion). I hope bosses don't get significantly harder than this.

Reactions: Sennin
Jun 18, 2022
Ilak47, your best bet is to actually contact Shiro. I never managed to figure out how to inject translations into their work, but they do release English versions of some of their games. (I think it's just images over text in their older works, but this one looks much different, so, fun.)

I'm so glad they've gone back to this style. It was so depressing to see shotas popping up. I assume that Number 3 was a shota, though I can't actually remember, but I tuned out for a while.

(editted post because it may have come off as questioning your abilities, Ilak, apologies.)

Last edited:
Reactions: ilak47

ilak47

Jul 3, 2020
Ilak47, your best bet is to actually contact Shiro. I never managed to figure out how to inject translations into their work, but they do release English versions of some of their games. (I think it's just images over text in their older works, but this one looks much different, so, fun.)

I'm so glad they've gone back to this style. It was so depressing to see shotas popping up. I assume that Number 3 was a shota, though I can't actually remember, but I tuned out for a while.

(editted post because it may have come off as questioning your abilities, Ilak, apologies.)
Actually i don't know japanese and the only way to translate games i know is using bepinex with unity haha. The guide i translated was using google translate.

Reactions: ArtisticTomato
Jun 18, 2022
Gotcha. That's fine. I hadn't had a moment to reach out to them but now that I know that, I'll do that and let you know what I hear back. It shouldn't be an issue at all.