• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [translation request] ELDORANTE

Jan 26, 2018
Since you didn't describe your problem I had to do guesswork what you mean, but I fixed some crashes that happened when transitioning to the night map version in certain areas. For example when doing the heart/prostitution events.
Please try SLRMTL0.992.
sorry i didnt clarify it happens when i enter the slums

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
sorry if this sounds annoying but i don't know how to do that?
Huh?
I just mean use the new translation patch from here
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-eldorante.90192/post-12105773
and tell me if entering the slums still crashes for you or not.

Edit: Or did you mean the save bit? In that case it would have made more sense to walk to the entrance of the slums, make a save there, and then send me that one, so it's more obvious what you want me to do.

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2018
Huh?
I just mean use the new translation patch from here
and tell me if entering the slums still crashes for you or not.

Edit: Or did you mean the save bit? In that case it would have made more sense to walk to the entrance of the slums, make a save there, and then send me that one, so it's more obvious what you want me to do.
strange i reinstalled the patch and it works i used the same THATS WIRED TY for the help

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I'm fully stuck on one now.
Why the dev would pick this horrible font is beyond me.
d03B1.png
I know the main bit says: "Tier 3 Area B 10F Battle Spirit Cemetery", and then the next line starts with "Challenge Conditions", but I can't manage to read the condition.
What the heck is this bit? :(
1701557479435.png

Edit: 26h might have been a bit optimistic considering I just spent 2 hours on one picture. :HideThePain:
This is not fun...

Last edited:
Reactions: _Nero_

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
I know the main bit says: "Tier 3 Area B 10F Battle Spirit Cemetery", and then the next line starts with "Challenge Conditions", but I can't manage to read the condition.
What the heck is this bit? :(
View attachment 3137168
Probably ロビンガパーティメンバーにいる: Make Robin a party member.

Using the Sugoi Manga OCR gave me ロビングパーティメンバーにして (Make me a robing party member), then I replaced the 3 wrong characters to get the actual line ロビンガパーティメンバーにいる (Robinga, you're a party member). I made it real English since I was already working on it anyway, though I think the MTL of the correct line makes enough sense. Players would likely also be clued in when they meet a character named Robin.

Reactions: Shisaye

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Probably ロビンガパーティメンバーにいる: Make Robin a party member.

Using the Sugoi Manga OCR gave me ロビングパーティメンバーにして (Make me a robing party member), then I replaced the 3 wrong characters to get the actual line ロビンガパーティメンバーにいる (Robinga, you're a party member). I made it real English since I was already working on it anyway, though I think the MTL of the correct line makes enough sense. Players would likely also be clued in when they meet a character named Robin.
Thank you.

I still have a hard time seeing
1701612925594.png
as
1701612947761.png
*complaining about the font intensifies*

But it being "Make robin a party member" makes perfect sense...

Ezengrane

Apr 8, 2018
After going through that torturous-ass site to get 4.04 version, I realized that no remotely human being deserves this, so here is Go link in case anyone needs it.

Note that .rgssa3 file is unencrypted in it.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I'm almost done with the picture based text, but there's another bit that gives me a headache.
It just doesn't make any sense.
食材表_縮小_食材並べ.png
To me the thing below the eggplant says カキ, which to my knowledge means "oyster", but in what world is that orange drawing an oyster?
1702801181775.png
What the heck...

Edit: NVM in this case they mean the literal sound, the "Kaki" fruit. Why can't Japanese be consistent... :FacePalm:
1702801517399.png

Last edited:
Reactions: XPsychoX

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
I'm almost done with the picture based text, but there's another bit that gives me a headache.
It just doesn't make any sense.

To me the thing below the eggplant says カキ, which to my knowledge means "oyster", but in what world is that orange drawing an oyster?

What the heck...

Edit: NVM in this case they mean the literal sound, the "Kaki" fruit. Why can't Japanese be consistent... :FacePalm:
It can also mean Japanese persimmon.

Reactions: Shisaye

Izuka

Sep 28, 2020
Finished the SLRMTL.
Everything should have a translation now.
It turned out rather inconsistent with some pretty terrible translations, but I can't easily fix that anymore, because my automation would break all the manual fixes again.
Hey shisaye i appreciate the work but i want to report something, its not really a bug but when i open the Hstatus screen all the status info is covered with the word "twice" Not really a major problem but it's still annoying to see

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Hey shisaye i appreciate the world but i want to report something, its not really a bug but when i open the Hstatus screen all the status info is covered with the word "twice" Not really a major problem buta it's still annoying to see
Sigh... that was a broken repeating script in the 007 section of the Commonevents.
Because why actually use a menu script in the scripts section for a menu. That would make way too much sense for this stupid fucking piece of shit delightful project.

It should be fixed in
SLRMTL1.01.

Izuka

Sep 28, 2020
Finished the SLRMTL.
Everything should have a translation now.
It turned out rather inconsistent with some pretty terrible translations, but I can't easily fix that anymore, because my automation would break all the manual fixes again.
And i also want to report a reoccuring crash after doing a certain event
Im gonna put a save file here, the crash happen everytime after doing the event from the guy that standing in front of you(it also happen to segera other event)

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
as a heads up for word wrap issues in general you can run the game with mtool and increase or decrease the font size in real time
i mean keeping shisaye's translation untouched of course

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
And i also want to report a reoccuring crash after doing a certain event
Im gonna put a save file here, the crash happen everytime after doing the event from the guy that standing in front of you(it also happen to segera other event)
Please try SLRMTL1.02.

Ezengrane

Apr 8, 2018
After unlocking full gallery, the game crashes when I try to enter the room with human one. Not sure if it's something on my end.