RPGM Complete [Translation request] Drink bar maid 2

BHjerico

Jun 18, 2017
Translation of the game DRINK BAR MAID-Regression-_RE267905_TakionMELO, here I leave the full game link, and screenshots of H-events of the game:
Language: English (RPG Maker MV-Google Translate)

Last edited:

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I'm surprised no one has translated the Creator's second game. The one where you are some demon Lord

LunchMenu

Jan 4, 2019
I bought the first game off Dlsite but im stuck at the goblin boss after u get Colaria, he literally gives u no time to charge up your attacks so impossible to defeat. Here is the download link for the first game in English if u wanna try out , Reply if u find a way to beat him Thanks! ;)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The English version of the first game has been in cracking requests for a few months. The Japanese version is hasn't got any DRM though, and is on or .

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I bought the first game off Dlsite but im stuck at the goblin boss after u get Colaria, he literally gives u no time to charge up your attacks so impossible to defeat. Here is the download link for the first game in English if u wanna try out , Reply if u find a way to beat him Thanks! ;)
The giant ogre? You attack his weapons then it slows him down and he only attacks once.

Reactions: LunchMenu

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Oh shit thanks man strawberry completely destroyed him u are a godsend.
I only remember that because I raged at this game for days when I first bought it and after angrily clicking I figured it out so long ago. It just stuck in my mind because there is NO hint that you need to do that.

Reactions: LunchMenu

iiiooopp

Jan 17, 2022
Hey this game have a dlc and we all need this game with dlc but whatever im seek is just the game (possibly outdated) with no dlc. Did some hero can post mega or something with this game and the dlc pleasseeee!!
Also im find steam link to this game and dlc but is not FREE!!!

2. !

iiiooopp

Jan 17, 2022
(sorry for english is not my first langue) i find out that TakionMELO created rpg maker game with animated sex scenes. but i can't find it anymore also this was not translated to english or any other langue expert japanese and have defeat sex scene with dog enemes main character was black lost battle at start of the game and you must go to nearest city for protection then you start actual game with club and rags. is hard to find this game because is not in dlsite. did some men of culture can find it with full save and tell others TakionMELO games that are not in dlsite

iiiooopp

Jan 17, 2022
After a long time, I discovered that DLC and the uncensored patch are two completely different things and I found an option to download the DLC, but it required Steam and the purchase of the original game, so I couldn't do it. So could some gentleman please download the dlc and give me the link for all of us