RPGM Complete [Translation request] Drink bar maid 2

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
weird thing for me is i cant even get the game unpacked properly, everytime i do it gives a huge amount of errors
I even broke down and bought the game and it still gives errors

Reactions: Lxser and m1ch43l

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Full save here, just load file 11. There is a gallery option available, just click on the "green drink", choose the one you want to see the scene and choose the middle option.

There is no english version for the second one afaik, but the english Version of the first one got added to dlsite quite recently

Would be quite handy, since i can't figure out that one for the life of me, the second one wasn't too bad.

Reactions: Demonic Ingrid

BHjerico

Jun 18, 2017
Here is a translation made by me, images and data, do not forget that you must decrypt the www folder, verify that it is not "read only" because sometimes it does not allow it to be decrypted, in case something is missing to translate inform me, but I am sure not. Copy and paste the translation files into the www folder, and voila.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Appreciated, but when i replace everything i get the "error failed to load img/system/IconSet.png when starting the game. I made sure that i decrypted and didn't set to "read only". Might be i am just a dumdum and missed something though.

BHjerico

Jun 18, 2017
Appreciated, but when i replace everything i get the "error failed to load img/system/IconSet.png when starting the game. I made sure that i decrypted and didn't set to "read only". Might be i am just a dumdum and missed something though.
Yes, that happens when you do not decrypt the images data, but it is not so complicated, you have to look for an RPGMV-DECRYPTOR in google, or by the forum that I think there should be a topic related to this.

If someone can upload the complete game with my translation, in my case I can't or I'm not sure, since it would take me some time

Aug 23, 2017
Here is a translation made by me, images and data, do not forget that you must decrypt the www folder, verify that it is not "read only" because sometimes it does not allow it to be decrypted, in case something is missing to translate inform me, but I am sure not. Copy and paste the translation files into the www folder, and voila.

Thanks!

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Yes, that happens when you do not decrypt the images data, but it is not so complicated, you have to look for an RPGMV-DECRYPTOR in google, or by the forum that I think there should be a topic related to this.

If someone can upload the complete game with my translation, in my case I can't or I'm not sure, since it would take me some time
Cheers, knew i wasn't thinking straight.

Everything works now, i added all the files needed to make the translation work to this zip. Thanks again for the translation :)

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Anyone would be kind enough to share the complete game translated,checked the link in op post but i can't launch the game it say that it failed to load an ogg file (even without adding the translation files)

hnjuri

Nov 23, 2019
I wanna play it.

Edit: works perfectly even tho it's machine translated Untitled.png .

Last edited:

BHjerico

Jun 18, 2017
I wanna play it.

Edit: works perfectly even tho it's machine translated View attachment 487589 .
Don't use MTL, the translation was done manually with google and according to my criteria of the most appropriate terms to the dialogs, that takes time, sometimes a lot.

Thanks to the person who uploaded it completely, so far I didn't find time to do that.