RPGM None [Translation Request] Dirty hawkers want to prolong war [1.2.2] [Corrupt]

Palamecia7

Feb 27, 2022
Ahoy again, just checking in again if there are files available that have the translated menu items and what have you that doesn't trigger the game to error. Cheers.
there is another translation patch of this game on this websitte:

from what i seen menu and UI and pictures are complete translated there and game works to me with no bugs. translator say they have only 2 big files to finish to translate. but they update only once a month. I searched for more translations online but its only that 2 on website here. I wait here 5 months for that game translation to finish. I hope they finish soon. anyone knows other translation patches for that game?

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
there is another translation patch of this game on this websitte:

from what i seen menu and UI and pictures are complete translated there and game works to me with no bugs. translator say they have only 2 big files to finish to translate. but they update only once a month. I searched for more translations online but its only that 2 on website here. I wait here 5 months for that game translation to finish. I hope they finish soon. anyone knows other translation patches for that game?
Thanks for this. Do you happen to know if the user has fully translated the game? If they haven’t, I’ll probably just use it to fix my own bugs and then just focus on the dialogue.

Reactions: Weirdo69

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Okay, so as Palamecia mentioned before, I recommend everyone here follow this forum for the Demon Peddler translation. This person is way ahead of me and has frankly done a better job.

Reactions: Weirdo69

chiazx1

Apr 25, 2020
Okay, so as Palamecia mentioned before, I recommend everyone here follow this forum for the Demon Peddler translation. This person is way ahead of me and has frankly done a better job.

There is a bug in the game, think is caused by the translation. A very headache bug.
After you load your savefile negotiating will auto reset to lv1....

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
There is a bug in the game, think is caused by the translation. A very headache bug.
After you load your savefile negotiating will auto reset to lv1....
Oooh, probably. I had this bug too in my own translation.

crazykid359

Jun 17, 2020
Update, I think I got them to work. Using Petschkos I decrypted your UI translations using the no key into .png files. Then Re-Encrypted using the data file from the newest version of the game. Then inserted those newly formed .rpgmvp files back into the game. So far, seems to be working.
This seems to be an issue with the new translation as well, can you give a step by step guide on how to do this for the newer translation as well? I am getting the missing .png issues as well.