RPGM [Translation Request]~異世界で自分探しのRPG~ そうですよ?姉は伝説級の勇者でも、僕は一般人なんですが…なにか?[RJ333557][Circle: Are!]

Juni2102

Jul 28, 2017
The only thing I have trouble with this game is how to open up a brothel. No idea on how to even get on that route to begin with.

adoltin

Oct 22, 2021
The only thing I have trouble with this game is how to open up a brothel. No idea on how to even get on that route to begin with.
If you still need help, or for anyone else wondering, you can unlock the brothel options by getting about 50 000 money and then a guy will show up in town you can talk to unlock the brothel and all of those associated scenes.

Reactions: paladinfox5

he6 wow Jnoh

Jun 5, 2022
I mean seriously, how to save Erina from being raped? I have tried to find everywhere on the map but there's no single clue where to find the bandits

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
To replace the old Google MTL, here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for v1.0.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

ServumMagnum

Feb 20, 2019
anyway to avoid the bandit NTR?
If you mean the event where erina gets kidnapped then reappears hurt, no. that is unavoidable. I checked the game files, and the only way to progress to the bandit is for the event to happen that way. it is also the only way to progress her quest line (minus modding the game) unfortunately